Chapter 14

(Serena's POV)

I am sitting in my bed mumbling to myself. After I freaked out Mother asked Mary to take me to my room and to call all the guards in.

"Princess would you like to tell me why you freaked out like that." Mary said coming over and sitting by me. Mary is more like a mom to me then my own mother.

"Mary. It was awful." I squeaked out. Tears started to stream down my face.

"Princess you don't have to tell me. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you." Mary gave me a warm hug. I really wish Ash was here to help me.

"Mary. It wasn't Ash who kidnapped me." Mary just shhed me and told me to go to sleep. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Ash will come for me. You will never get away with this." I screamed.

"Oh but I already did love." He slowly started to come over to me.

"I will never let you get away with this." I started to cry as he forced me to look up him.

"Don't cry love." He kissed me on my forehead and then left. Tears started to stream down my face.

"Aww look. The little princess is crying." I looked up to see the red head people call Misty come into my cell.

I shot up out of my bed screaming. That dream was all to real. Tears started to stream down my face again.

"Princess are you alright?" Mary ran over to me giving me another hug.

"It wasn't Ash. It wasn't Ash." I keep mumbling.

"I know it wasn't Ash. Ash would never do this to you." Mary hugged me for what seemed like hours.

"Princess..." Guard Winston came walking into my room. Mary walked over to Winston and whispered something into his ear. "Well I just came to say that Ash Ketchum was found and is about to be punished."

I ran over to my window to see people setting up the noose. "Pancham grab the thing." I whispered in the pokemon's ear. I rushed out my door to see Ash by the front door struggling to get free from some guards.

"ASH!" I yelled down to him. Ash looked up to see me running down the staircase.

"Serena please help me. They think I kidnapped you."

"Let him go." I say in a queen voice that I didn't know I had.

"Sorry Princess but we have to follow the queen's orders." One of them said to me.

"Move it trash. It is time for you to be settled with." Another guard pushed Ash out to the opening.

"Braix." "Eon." "Pam." My Pokemon said behind me.

"You guys will have to help me rescue him. Ok?" My Pokemon give me a quick nod and we run after Ash.

"Serena where do you think your going?" I turn around to see my mother standing there watching me. "Guards grab her!" My mother yelled. Guards ran after me while I was trying to get to Ash.

I was soon grabbed by my wrist and spin around. Calem was right there with a smirk on his face.

"Oh beautiful. Don't go after that fool. You said he was going to save you but he never did. He never truly loved you. Now come with me and let him pay for hurting you." Calem picked me up took me up to where I have to watch my love die.

"I already got away with this."
"He will never come to save you."
"He never loved you. He loves Misty."

Those words swam around me head. It was true he never tried to save me. He just stayed with Misty I bet. My kidnapper was right. I was played by him.

"Princess I know it is hard for someone you love to betray you but I will help you." I looked over to see Calem trying to comfort me. I have never seen him like this before. I just let it all out. My vision became blurry with tears and my face became soaked.

I turn my head back to see Ash getting pushed up onto the stage. I didn't hear what anyone was saying. Ash's eyes found me and locked onto me. I could tell that he was sorry. I looked over to the side of the stage to see a little yellow rat looking at me. I have a quick nod to say that it was ok for him to save his friend.

Ash had the rope placed around his throat. Right before it was about to drop a little Pikachu hit the rope with an iron tail. Ash dropped to the floor and looked for me.

"ASH RUN! GET AWAY FROM HERE!" I screamed down to him.

"Guards get my daughter and lock her in her room." My mother ordered. Guards grabbed onto me while I was kicking and fighting. My eyes found there way to Ash to see him getting away.

"Let go of me." I yelled. The guards held onto me tighter while forcing me to go to my room.

(Ash's POV)

I take one look back at Serena before running into the forest. I saw that she was worried, sad and a hint of love. I will come back for her whenever I can.

"TalonFlame I chose you." I throw out the pokeball and the fire bird comes out. I jumped onto the bird's back. "TalonFlame take me to Pomace Mountain." 

"Ta-lon-Flame." The bird takes off flying. I will become stronger and win my princess back. Calem you better watch out.

Hey guys. I am trying to keep this book coming but I don't know if it is going to be 10 or 2 chapters till this book is over. I want it to be 10 but I don't want to go crazy explaining every detail in Ash getting stronger and stronger AND STRONGER. Don't yell at me if this book ends to soon.