Chapter 4

The battle was over and I was scared of what will happen next. "The winner is Ash Ketchum." Gary announced. I was excited to see the person I wanted to win won but I was scared that this was going to end well.

"Well Princess should we head back to get working on your dress?" Mr. Oak asked.

"I would love to cause I know my mother would want me home so I can get working on my coronation." I replied. We started to walk off the platform when I see the trainer that one come running up to me. "Well it is nice to meet the two that was battling for my hand."

"I just wanted to introduce myself before you leave." Ash said.

"We already met before. I was the one that ran into your pikachu in the woods." It came off to sound a little like a brat but I want him to know that I am not a normal girl.

"Oh yes. Thank you so much for that by the way and I am sorry I didn't know you were the princess. I just thought the Princess would come in a dress and have a billion guards around her." Ash had a little worry in his voice.

"I wanted to see the village by myself and be treated like someone in the village but now I think that won't happen." Ash let out a little chuckle.

"Princess." Gary said running up to my side."My grandpa is waiting for you."

"Tell him I am coming." I reply. "Ash it will be nice to see you when you come and try to win my hand." I quickly turn around and walk over to Mr. Oak.

"I see you are trying to figure out who will try to win over your hand." Mr. Oak was scaring me now. I don't like when people try to get into my love life. Trust me my mom has tried to set me up with a whole bunch of princes but I didn't like any of them.

"Well if my mother wanted me to get married to him I would at least like to know who he is." Mr. Oak nodded in agreement.

"Well let's get back to work on your dress."

After hours of work Mr. Oak finally got the sketch for the dress and he took all my measurements. "If you want you can call the castle to see if they can come pick you up." Mr. Oak said pointing to a phone.

"Thank you." I reply and walk over to the phone. I put in my mothers number and it rang three times before she finally picked up.

"Mother Mr. Oak said that I could go home now but walking back might be to dangerous for me so I was wondering if a couple guards will come and pick me up." I asked.

"Oh yes there are some guards on their way down to pick the battle winner so I will tell them to pick you up to." My mother's voice rang through the phone.

"Thank you Mother and also when I get back I need to talk to you about that battle."

"I knew you were going to find out there so I will tell you why I did that when you get back."

"I would love that Mother. I should go now and get my pokemon ready to come back home."

"Bye Serena."

"Bye Mother." I quickly hung up and walked over to my pokemon. "Do you guys want to go find a little place to eat."

"Veon." "Cham." "Braix." My pokemon all agreed.

"I am going out to eat really quick before my guards come to pick me up." I yell.

"Ok. It was nice meeting you Princess." Mr. Oak yelled back. I walked out the dress shop and looked around for a small place to eat. I walked all around town till I came across an alleyway and saw the two trainers the fought for my hand. Ash was on the ground with a black eye and a whole bunch of other bruises that I couldn't see.

"I told you not to win or else and now you found out what the or else is. You better say that you cheated cause we both know the princess will hate you. I am the next prince not you." The trainer I didn't know yelled.

"What makes you think I would want to marry a bully like you!" I yell down the alleyway. Ash looked up at me and I saw that he was much more worse then I thought he was.

"I would have made you fall in love with me. I would have made sure I was was the next king." This trainer was starting to scare me now.

"I would of never fallen for a person like you." I said sternly.

"I know you knew nothing about this and your mother had everything to do with this. I knew if I won your mother's heart then she would have made you marry me." I looked over at Ash to see he was starting to stand up. As I was looking at Ash the other trainer went and pinned me to the wall.

"Let go of me!" I shouted. He held my wrists above my head and started kissing me all over. "Help! Anyone help!" I continue to yell.

"Don't yell." He slapped me with the hand he wasn't using to pin me down with. Tears streamed down my face. I felt so dirty.

"Don't you dare slap the future queen!" I looked over to Ash sanding back on his feet.

"I can treat her how ever I want cause I will soon be king." This trainer is scaring me now.

"You will never become king, Calem." Ash had rage in his eyes. I was happy to see him standing up for me but doesn't everyone do that for the princess.

"Please just let me go." I began crying even more.

"I will let you go if you bring me back to the castle with you." Calem said with a smirk on his face.

"I will bring you both just let me go. Please." I was still crying when he let go of my wrists. I slid down the wall behind and just curled up into a ball.

"Princess Serena where are you?" I heard one of my guards shouting.

"You guys will not be saying anything or I will hurt the princess more." Calem said. Ash and I both nodded.

"Princess Serena what happened to you." One of my guards came running up to me.

"We both found her here crying before you came." Calem said trying to cover up that he was the one that did this to me.

"I am fine guards. I just need to go back home." I say while trying to clean myself off.

"Yes Princess. Do you know who won the battle?" The guard asks.

"Well I am deciding to take them both to the castle. They are both wonderful man and I need to see how they both fit into my life." I lie straight through my teeth.

"Princess the carriage is right around the corner let's get the young men and go. The queen wants to talk to you right when you get back." The guards start to head back to the carriage.

"Nice acting Princess." Calem said with a smirk.

"Are you alright Serena." Ash said walking up to me.

"I should be what about you." I ask.

"Oh this." Ash said pointing at his face. "This is nothing." I stood there in shock. "We should get going."

"Yes we should." I say while walking the way my guards walked.