Chaper 9

I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by bright lights. My head is pounding and my stomach hurts. I tried to move my hand but a sharp pain went through my arm. I never have been in so much pain. (All you out there don't use your dirty minds cause I know *cough* Jenna *cough*) I looked to my right only to have pain go through my whole body. Why am I in so much pain?

All the sudden I my brain felt like daggers were stabbing it and all the memories of last night came flooding in my mind. All the events from last night were to much to handle. I felt weak but strong at the same time and I don't know why. My vision starting going blurry and I just let all my tears out. I hated the feeling that I was weak cause everyone in the castle told me I was strong. When ever I feel weak I always feel like I failed the people around me.

"Braixen Braix xen." I turned my head to see my first Pokemon staring at me with sadness in her eyes. It just made me start crying more and more. I feel like I let them all down. I should of known not to go to his room last night but me being stupid did.

I fought threw the pain and started to get off the bed I was laying on. Every part of my body hurt. I looked around and saw Ash sleeping in the couch he had in his room. He looks so cute when he asleep. What am I saying. I tried me best to make my way to the door but with every step came more pain making me cry a little more.

By the time I got to the door I was in full out pain. The only thing I had to do now is get of this room and ask a guard to help me to my room. The only problem is the guard will ask questions. Then they would tell my mother and say that I came out of Ash's room like this. Then Calem will say that he got beat up by Ash and my mother would kick Ash out. I don't want Ash to leave I love him. Wait why am I thinking that. How can I be in love with Ash after a couple of days.

Ugh I just need to ask a guard and have him swear to not tell my mother. The last thing I want is to have to marry Calem. Why is my life not normal.

I slowly opened the door and saw a guard right by it. "Guard can you come here really quick." I whispered so no one else would hear me.

"Princess you are supposed to be in your room why are you here?" The guard whispered which I was relieved he did.

"Just please carry me to my room and don't tell anyone about this." I shot the guard a death glare saying the if he told something bad would happen.

"Yes Princess." The guard slowly lifted me up bridal style and started to walk to my room. "Princess would you mind telling me what happened. I will not tell anyone."

"Alright but if you tell I would make sure you get fired." The guard looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Trust me Princess I would never do anything like that."

"Well Calem wanted to see me last night before I went to bed but when I got there he started beating me up but Ash came and saved me." The guard tensed up when he heard someone hurt me. "If you tell Calem would say that Ash hurt me and him but really Calem hurt me and Ash saved me."

"Princess I'm sorry. I will start having a guard at his door no matter what he says." The guard had passion in his eyes.

"Thank you so much." We stayed silent for the rest of the walk. When we got to my room he later me down on my bed and said that he would call for one of my maids to come and help me.

"Princess I am here to make you look like nothing happened and Guard Winston already told your mother that you will be staying in your room today." The maid said coming into my room.

"Thank you so much." I looked over and saw the maid had a little red on her  checks. "Can I ask you some questions please." I really wanted to know about her if she is going to help me out.

"Sure. Ask away." She said walking over to me with a bowl of water and a washcloth.

"What is your name?" I really wanted to start with the basics.

"Well my name is Mary." The maid said helping me get out of my dress.

"So Mary do you have a crush on Guard Winston?" Her checks started to get a bright red.

"Well we are dating so yes I do have a crush on him." She started to wash up the bruises on my stomach cause there was a little bit of dry blood.

"I wish I knew. I would of made you guys go on dates in the garden and everything. I could of had our chefs make you a wonderful picnic and everything." I started to plan out the perfect date in my head.

"Princess you are to kind. I don't know why anyone would do this to you." Her smile turned into a frown and her eyes now had sadness in them.

"He is power hungry. He is worried I would marry Ash instead of him." Just thinking about me spending the rest of my life with him makes shivers go down my spine.

"Ash is a really nice gentleman. All the maids talk about how kind he is and everything. They talk about Calem like he is the devil."

"Well he is the devil." That caused Mary to let out a little chuckle.

"If I were you I would choose Ash."

"Yeah I know but is Calem can get my mother to love him she would force me to marry him."

"I feel so bad for you." Mary started to rap a bandaid around my stomach when Guard Winston came in.

"Sorry to interrupt ladies." Guard Winston had a serious face on not like the face he had a couple hours ago.

"What is it?" I asked winking at Mary who started to blush madly.

"Your mother wants you to attend dinner in an hour." My face must if shown that I was worried cause Mary started to talk next.

"Princess it's ok we can put you in some simple cloths on you so you won't be in much pain."

"Thank you so much for all your help Mary." I lend over and gave her a big hug.

"Anything for you and now Winston you need to get out." Mary went over to him and gave him a peek on the check and pushed him out the door. "Now let's get you ready."

After a hour of work we finally found an outfit that is comfortable.

(Pretend she has long hair cause I like her hair long)

The belt was not to tight but it still looked like I had it on tight. "Thank you so much Mary but what about walking?"

"What about walking?"

"Mary I can't walk. It hurts to much."

"I will just have Winston help you get your way and during dinner your Pokemon can help you a lot." I looked over and saw all my Pokemon taking a nap.

"Thank you so much." I hug her one more time before she went to go find Guard Winston.