Chapter 10

Guard Winston and Mary entered my room and started to help me get off my bed. "Thank you again for all your help."

"We would do anything for our future queen." They both said at the same time making them blush. It was so cute.

"Alright let's get you down to dinner." Guard Winston seemed to excited to get me down to dinner for some reason but I just over looked it.

After a long walk and almost falling down a billion times I finally got to the dinning hall. Guard Winston let go of my and my Pokemon rushed over and helped me stand up straight. Winston did a little bow and left quickly. I slowly walked intolerance the dinning hall with my Pokemon by my side.

When I stepped in I saw Calem with a black and blue face that had an evil smirk on it. I looked over at Ash who had his hand crossed over his chest and glaring at Calem.

"Sorry I am late everyone. I didn't know what outfit to pick." My mother just sat there with a blank expression. This is really wired now. I took my seat between Ash and Calem and the tension grew more.

"Serena I need to know something from you." My mother said in her queen voice. I was really scared now.

"What is it Mother?" My pain in my stomach grew more as I tried to sit up straight.

"Well Calem here said that you got beat up by Ash last night and when he tried to save you Ash beat his face up." Now I was really scared do I go and risk it and have Ash go home for nothin and I don't want to be beat up again.

"I never got beaten up in my life. Sorry but that part is not true." I looked at my mother and relief went across her face but soon her face went blank again.

"Well Calem I believe you that Ash beat you up but you can't make up lies about my daughter. As for you Ash this is your first warning. You have two more then you are out of my castle." I can't believe this is happening. I don't want Ash to leave at all.

"But Queen.." Ash was so cut off by my mother.

"No buts. Now let's eat." Soon we all started to eat and all you could hear was us eating. It was really weird having to sit in between the two.

"Serena why did you lie to your mother?" I heard Ash whisper into my ear.

"Well Ash if I told the truth I would probably get hurt again and you might get hurt." I whisper back. I looked over my shoulder to see Calem glaring at Ash and I.

"I would never let him hurt you again." My race turned bright red.

"T-Thanks Ash." I hope he didn't notice my blush. I turned back and started to eat my food again in peace. Till someone else interrupted my meal.

"Meat me in my room after this." This time it was Calem in my ear.

"Y-yes." I was really scared right now. "M-mother may I be e-excused please." I never really ask to leave dinner early but right now I feel really sick.

"Sure I will have your maid come get you because you are looking a little pale." I really hope Mary comes and gets me. I start to slowly get up till I felt a wave of dizziness come over me. My vision became spotted with black dots and I felt myself falling backwards. I slowly gain my vision once again and see that Ash had caught me before I fell. I looked up into his amber eyes and completely got lost in them.

"Serena honey are you ok?" My mother yelled running out of her seat.

"Yeah I am fine mom. I just need to go and rest in my room." Just at the right time Mary can running in with Guard Winston right behind her.

"Oh my. Princess you don't look so good let's get you back to your room." Mary shouted. Guard Winston went up to me and slowly lifted me up bridal style. As we went out of the dinning room both Mary and Winston looked down at me.

"Ok tell us what happened." Winston was the first to speak.

"Well Calem told my mother that Ash beat me up and when he tried to save me Ash beat up his face. Then I told Mother I never got beat up before so she gave Ash a warning." I told all about what happened till they came in. They had look of horror on their faces. I just wish Calem would leave but we all know he won't leave till he gets to become king.