Chapter 15

I sat on my room just staring at my wall. My mom had to guards placed outside of my room so I couldn't leave.

"She will lead us to power son." I heard my main kidnapper say.

"Father, I know that but you are making her go nuts in there." I heard Calem say.

"I am your father and you will do as I say!" Calem's Father yelled.

"Fine I will go and get the guy you want." I heard footsteps going away from the door.

"My love, don't worry about him he is just clueless sometimes." Calem's Father says walking into my room. I look to see he had a R on his pocket just like the R on team Rocket's uniforms.

"TEAM ROCKET KIDNAPPED ME!" I scream. I run over to the door and start banging on it. "LET ME OUT! I NEED TO TALK TO MY MOTHER!"

"We are not allowed to let you out princess." I heard one of the guards say.

"Pancham use karate chop on the door." I order.

"Pan-CHAAAM!" Pancham hit the door and it busted into pieces. I ran out of the door and through the castle.

"GUARDS THE PRINCESS HAS ESCAPED! GRAB HER NOW!" I heard my mother scream. I run until I reach where the guards and maids rooms are.

"Winston are you down here!" I scream.

"Princess what are you doing down here?" I turn around to see Mary looking at me.

"I know who kidnapped me but I need Winston's help." I must of looked really desperate.

"Follow me I know where his room is." I follow Mary down the long corridor. We stopped at a door and Mary knocked on it.

"Who's there?" A came from behind the door.

"Honey it's me and the Princess." I heard some rustling coming from inside the room. The door swong open to show Winston in a plain t-shirt and some jeans. Nothing like his guard uniform. "Princess what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I know who kidnapped me but I know my mother won't listen to me because she never does so I came for your help." I spat out. "Please help me."

"Of course I will help you but what are we going to do." He asked.

"Well first we have to try to reach Ash. I don't have a flying type so I can't send a message on one." I said thinking out loud.

"I have a Pidgey you can use Princess." Winston said.

"Thank you. Thank you." I said giving him a big huge hug. Mary and I went back to her room so I can write the message while Winston went to get his Pidge read to deliver the message.

Dear Ash,

I know who kidnapped me but I know my mother won't listen to me. I will need your help with this. So what I know is that my mother is going to have me marry Calem in a month. I need you to come back on the wedding day. My kidnapper is Calem's Father. Calem is planning on inviting his dad to the wedding so this might be our chance to catch him. There will also be people from Team Rocket there cause Calem is apart of Team Rocket and Misty is to. Whatever you do do not go to Misty's. She will turn you in and you will be killed. This is the only letter you will get from my until I tell you when the wedding is. Just stay safe and train hard.

Love,

Princess Serena

P.S.

Don't even come near the castle. We have guards all around and guards and traveling all through the land to find you. I can't stop them so you will have to hide and survive.

I rolled up the letter and follow Mary out to the backyard.

"There you guys are. I was wondering if you decided not to do this." Winston greeted.

"Sorry I couldn't find a pen so I had to go and ask the maid next to me." Mary replied. I look over at the Pidgey to see it had a thing on its back. The thing was a small tube with ribbon holding it onto the Padgey.

"Princess may I see the letter." Winston came over and I handed him the letter. He rolled it up and put it it the tube. "Pidgey you know what to do now fly off." The Pidgey took flight and traveled the way Ash ran. I just hope Ash gets the letter.

Ash's POV

I have finally reach the mountain and returned my flying type. "This is going to be our new home for a while guys." I look over at the two and they look heartbroken. "Guys we will go back one day but for now we just have to train and get stronger." They both looked up at me with determination in his eyes.

"Pidgey." I look up to see the bird flying towards me with something on his back. The bird lands and I take the note from him. I scan it over and my face instantly lights up.

"Guys we have one month to train."

So the next chapter will be a month time skip. Serena will be better but it will be crazy at the castle.