Chapter 1

"Miss wake up  your parents want to talk to you." My Maid said while slowly shaking me away.

"Thank you for waking me up. Please leave so I can get ready for today." I say politely. I walk over to my bathroom and start to get ready. I walk up to my closet and pick out a beautiful dress. It was a simple dress the top was pink with white sleeves that didn't cover my shoulders. It had a black belt that made the light ping turn into a darker pink. The darker pink was layered over the light pink. I wore black tights and dark pink heals. It also had a dark pink bow up by the sleeves.

(Serena's dress and pretend serena has long hair)

I slowly walk to the door that leads to the room where my pokemon stay. My mom is the queen of the Kalos Kingdom. I am supposed to take over the kingdom in a month but before that I have to find a partner to rule by my side. I really don't want to rule the kingdom but I have to.

I wake up my pokemon and get them all brushed so we can go down to meet my mom. "Good morning mother." I say.

"Braix." Braixen said to politely greet the queen.

"Panch." "Veon." Pancham and Sylveon say after Braixen.

"Serena I wanted to talk to you about your coronation."

"Mother I don't want to become queen so soon." I complain.

"You will and that is final. Now I want you to go down to the dress shop in town for your dress fitting. I had your maid lay out some clothes for you so you won't be noticed." My mother said in her queen voice. My mom has two voices. One voice is my mother voice. It is caring and soft but her other voice is strict. It was hard to not listen to my mom's queen voice because she only used that voice  when she meant business.

Without saying another word I quietly left the room. "Looks like we have to go into town for the first time guys." I say looking down at my pokemon. I am almost 18 and I have never been to town. I heard of how the town was so great but when my dad died the town turned into a dump. I always hear stories about robbers or a house burning down. The only reason why I want to become queen is to make the town better.

As I open the door to my bedroom I see a gray tank top with a white collar. With it was a an awesome red skirt. My maid really knows how to pick out cute clothes. With it I paired some black stockings and some black boots. I grab my pink hat with black belt and pink purse and start to head out to the town with my pokemon.

 I grab my pink hat with black belt and pink purse and start to head out to the town with my pokemon

(her outfit)

It has been hours and I have been walking threw the same forest. It was almost noon and I still don't know the way to town. As we walked I heard something in the bushes. "Braixen use flamethrower on that bush." I say scared. The flamethrower went right were the rustling was. "Sylveon use your ribbons to hold the thing down." As I gave the command to my pokemon I started to get less scared. Next thing I see is Sylveon get zapped by lightning. "Pancham use dark pulse then iron fist. Braixen use flamethrower with dark pulse." I am not much of a battler. I like to perform with my pokemon more than battle.

"Sylveon use fairy wind to finish it off." I watch as the fairy wind goes and hits the target. "Guys let's go see what could behind there now that we weakened it." All my pokemon nod and Pancham jumps in  front of us to protect us from what is hiding. We slowly walk thru the bushes to see and injured pikachu. "Aww poor thing. Braixen can you get my the medicine from my purse please."

"Braix." Braixen says while bringing me the medicine.

"Thank you and here Pikachu. Just drink this." Pikachu slowly sips the medicine.

"Pika!" The Pikachu yells.

"I wonder if you have a trainer around here?"

"Pika." The Pikachu has a hint of sadness in its voice.

"Well how about we help you find your trainer. They can't be that far. If not we will just take you to town with us." "Pika  pi pikachu."

"Let's start looking."

We have been looking forever and it is almost dark. I was suppose to be in town by now. "Sorry Pikachu but we have to get to town now but you can come with us."

"Pika." I can tell Pikachu is sad we couldn't find his trainer but we might find them in town. We start heading in the detection to the town before it get to late to travel anymore. As we walk we all started to get tired.

"Maybe we should take a rest and have a snack." All the pokemon jump for joy. "I have some pokepuffs in here somewhere." I say while searching threw my purse. I pull out a little container where I have all my pokepuffs.

"Here is one for Braixen, it has a little twig on top. One for Pancham. Another one for Sylveon and last but not least on for Pikachu." I say while handing them to the pokemon. I set the container back in my purse and pull out an apple I brought with me. As we finished our snacks we decided to continue to the town.