Day 30: I Do... not?

Im ready to end this book to be honest
Malmeow
And new books out
Has new books out and coming out so yeah. :)

Laurance

I got ready in my dark green suit and looked in the mirror. My face had tears stained on, I was so nervous. The love of my life and me were going to live happily ever after today. What is he says no, what if he runs out.

Fucking damn.

I finally. I stopped crying and let the guys fix my face. I looked... aH nice.

My maids/men of honors were, Cadenza, Lucinda, Katelyn, Travis, Vincent and Aaron. I know but Aaron is my friend... even though he tried to break me and Garroth up.

My mom and dad came in crying and telling me its time to go out. I wipe my face and shake the thoughts out my head.

Skip to ceremony

The ceremony had the traditional swag but with my family religion. It was beautiful it was green and blue flowers. Aqua blue carpet with greet tints in it. Just beautiful.

Garroth looked so handsome walking down the aisle with his mom. His eyes matched with carpet, in a good way. He keep his beautiful face looking at me. When he walked up to me I could tell he was crying. Was he nervous too??? The priest looked at both of us and chuckled.

"You may sit down" the man said. Garroth held my hands and laughed.

*After all that shabangbang*

"Garroth Ro'meave do you take Laurance Zvahl to be you're husband, though life and death morning and night."

"I-I-I do" Garroth choked out. I was saw tear come down his face, I never see him cry. The priest says the same to me.

"I..... I...." I stuttered looking away from him. Everything went silent "I do" I say confident.

"I pronounce you groom and groom, yo..." he couldn't even finish his sentence. Garroth pulled my waist and kissed my lips lustfully. "Never mind" he whispers. The crowd claps and whistles.

"Probably going to have sex later" someone in the crowd said. Me and Garroth separated and looked at Vylad who sunk in the chair. Dante kissed his forehead and laughed.

"We are too, but you go really rough, I didn't know Ro'meaves could be so dominant" Dante said. We all broke out laughing and Vylad let out a meep. Our mom and dad looked at Us and smiled. He landed a kiss on my hand and we walked out the court room with the crowd cheering.

The wedding was beautiful, the food was great everything was amazing.

Laurance Zvahl-Ro'meave and Garroth Zvahl- P
Ro'meave. Sounds amazings. What sounds more amazing was the noises I had Garroth doing last night. He let me finally be on top, it felt so goodddd. Now I understand why he does it to me. I want to stick with the top... sometimes bottom.

What can I say I am a seme.

Anyways I love Garroth I am glad we are now married.

"Laurance I love you" Garroth said curling next to me.

"I love you too" I say kissing the hickeys I left on him.

Just like this forever.
*

Aww.
Malmeow a
New 30 day challenge coming our ready I am :)
Thank you everyone for you guys support I love you guys so much you mean the world to me
Byee :))))