Day 22: Fluffy things

Garroth pov

"I like you" I say as Laurance entered the kitchen. He looked at me and opened the refrigerator.

"I like you Laurance" I tell him. He looked at me and took a apple out and bite it. He left and was about to leave the kitchen. I grabbed his shoulder and he looked at me.

"Garroth I'm tired can we go to bed" he whimpered. I hugged him tightly and kissed his lips. He kissed back slowly he pulled away blushing.

"G-Garroth stop I'm very tired" he whines.

"Laurance I like you"

"I LOVE YOU GARROTH" He says jumping on me. I grabbed his legs and kissed him.

"Now you can go to sleep you big baby" I whisper in his ear bringing him upstairs into our room. I throw him the bed and he giggles.  I take off my shirt and get into bed with him. He automatically wraps his arms around me.

"Why are you so cute babe" he asks me.

"I don't know but I want to tell I love you. I love you so much Laurance, you make me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Laurance I don't understand how many times I have to tell you I love you. I want you to be mines forever..."

Laurance cut me off by kissing my lips. I kiss back slithering my arms around him. I started to kiss his neck and moved on top of him. He moans lightly and I go to move to his member. He yelped and pushing me off.

"Garroth Please... be gentle... please" Laurance said blushing.

"Are you for real. If you don..." I said smoothly

"Hurry up before I change my mind, please go slow I don't want to be sore"  Laurance said.

OH YEAH FINALLY

No lemon... if you guys want I may do... STOP I said I wasn't going to do it... heh...