Chappy 5: The Talk

Going on to his house because WHI NUUT

We get into his house and I greet his dad.

"Hey Ro'meave can I talk to you real quick." Mr. Zhavl asked me.

"Yes sir" I say going over to him.

"Laurance give us some privacy" he asked Laurance

"Yes Sir I'll be upstairs" Laurance said running upstairs.

"Okay Ro' meave, tell me your attentions with my son" he asked me leaning on the counter.

"Laurance has been my best friend for a couple of years. He's a real sweet guy but I think... someone else beat me to it." I sighed at the last part.

"Oh that bastard Aaron" he mumbles.

"Yeah him, I would never dream about hurting Laurance. He's to special to me to see him hurt. That's exactly why I can't stand him with Aaron" I say.

"YEAH you and me Ro' meave, even if my son was Gay or not. I would never like to see him with someone like Aaron."

"Aaron is so annoying towards him. I've tried to explain to him that Aaron kissing him isn't right. He says Aaron is trying to be nice.... A little to nice for my taste."

"Ro' meave please keep my son safe from someone like Aaron. I believe in you Garroth. AND don't hurt him at all. Do you understand me" he demanded me.

"Yes sir" I obeyed. He nodded and gave me some snacks for me and Laurance.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU RO' MEAVE" He yelled.

BOOM DONE