Day 16: Just one kiss please

New page

Malmeow

Laurance pov

I wake up in my lovers arms. He blonde hair feel on my face. I wanted to bother him just a little bit. I started to kiss his neck and sucks on it. He moaned and pulled me closer. I giggled and he kissed my face.

"Morning kisses already" He groan turning away from me going to sleep again. I grabbed his waist from behind and hug him. He laughed as he hear him falling asleep.

I wanted him tightly wake up so I could kiss his lips. I lean over him to his face. He pushed my head back and puts his head under the covers.

I was getting annoyed and imitating, I wanted to kiss.

"Garroth Please" I whined shaking him. He mumbles and pushes me away. I stated whining and groaned.

"Garroth Please just one kiss just one and I'll let you go to sleep"

He ignored me and drifts off to sleep. I sighed and lay on his shoulder. I want to cuddle with him, it's 1:09 right now. Why won't he get up with me. I guess he wants to be a lazy bum today.

"Garroth just one kiss please" I begged him. He moved from under the covers and turned towards me. He kissed my nose then my lips. He kissed my lips for a few seconds.

"Thank you" I say hugging him. I hear him sigh and I kiss his cheek.

"I'm going back to sleep" he told me turning away from me. Then he turned again and grabs me.

CUDDDDDRLLLLLEEEEESSSSSS

Can Garroth get any cuter

Daily uploads will happen I swear

30 Day OTP Challenge - Garrance On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara