Day 1: Better together

Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom I was tagged by Thug_Pug_Wants_Hugs

I tagged
Thatdorkylaurance AND FluffyKittens500

Lats gat into thas

Garroth pov

Me and my best friend Laurance was just chilling. Since school was out for the summer. We're starting thus summer camp really soon and I'm so happy. Expecially because I can be with him.

"Hey Laurance" I say. He was to busy trying to be MLG. So I stole some of his doritos and mountain dew.

"GARROTH" he scream hitting my hands. I laugh then he started to laugh with me.

"Sorry I was trying to get attention. Your not going to be MLG like me." I giggled.

"Fuck you" he mumbles. I giggle.

"Mmk when" I say. He's face goes to blush and he punched me in the arm.

"NO Garroth just dont.... anyway watcha need amigo" he said wrapping his arm around me. I lightly blush pink.

"Oh yeah, aren't you excited for camp together" I say. He laughs and nods.

"YEAH expecially because I can be with... never mind" he said cutting me off.

"Ohhh you have a crushy crush" I tease. His face turned red.

"You won't tell right" he says. I nod.

Please say Garroth Please say Garroth Please say...

"Aaron" he screeches. I look at him in shock my blush goes away.

"You like... A-Aaron" I say. He looks at me confused.

"NO Aarons behind you" he giggles. I turned and seen him. I jumped into Laurance arms he giggles.

"Hahahaha, nice to see you too Garroth" Aaron said.

"You can't just sneak up on me like that" I scream.

"It's okay Garroth it's just a prank bro" Laur giggled.

"Anyway I came to see you Laurance. I wanted to know I'd your going to the camp Aaron said. Laurance nod his head.

"Yeah, hope were close by" Laurance says happily.

"Me too, see ya later cutie" Aaron said kissing Laurance on the cheek. Then sprinting along. I felt my face grow red with angier and jealousy.

"Aaron is such a nice guy" Laurance said. Was he used to this or something. Aaron did this to him all the time. We're they dating.

Wait Laurance isn't even Gay or Bi or Pan or .... likes guys.

"Does Aaron always flirt with you like that" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Huh? Oh no he isn't flirting, he's just really nice. He's a really sweet guy too he said. I check his face for blush and he wasn't WHAT.

"Oh... Laurance do you like guys and didn't tell me" I asked him. He jumped at the question and glares at me.

"Wha? No I'm straight." He answered. My heart literally just broke into 2,000 pieces.

"Oh, so who's that special someone. Can't wait to hang out with them" I asked. He blushed a little and look into my eyes.

"I-I-It you, not in a homo way. It's just are first summer together. I can't wait to spend it with you" he said. I softly smiled and laughed.

"Yeah me too your really special to me" I say. He blushes a little.

Boop~

He touched my nose and smiled. We spend the rest of the time talking and chilling. I also spotted Aaron glaring at us.

Weird

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Doneeee

~ chirp chirp da malmu outtt