Day 20: Clingy much

NOW THE HUGE TIME SKIP OF THE AGE OF 25... I'm lying 19

Laurance pov

Me and Garroth moved in with each other a month ago. Our relationship hadn't been better.

I felt like complete shit when I woke up. I turned to see that Garroth wasn't up. I laughed and started kissing his chest. I could hear him moan blissfully.

"L-Laurance not again" he groan in his sexy morning voice. I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"Hey my name is a HUGE pervert" I whispered.

He is a huge pervert... he made me wear a dress yesterday... then he pulled it up... HE MADE ME WEAR PANTIES.

"Heh... you looked cute Babe" he said kissing my lips again. I growl and punched is face lightly.

"Aww come on cutie let's eat" he said. I looked at him about to get up and he pulled me down.

"I think that I want something else this morning~" he said seductively. My eyes widen and squeezing his hand.

"G-Garroth nooooo I'm not ready for that"

"Lol, Laurance we don't have to go that far. I just want a little taste. Do you not trust me~"

"Garroth it's to early in our relationship"

"LAURANCE it's okay I won't make you if you don't want to"

I bite my lip and go to the bathroom.

I LOVE HIM THOUGH

Should I?

Dang....