Chappy 4: Walking home

Garroth pov

After the beach we head to his house. We walked down the pier.

"Laur what do you want to do when you get home " I asked.

"I don't know your choice your my guest"

"Maybe just some video games and FUUUD" I say. He laughed and grabbed my shoulder.

"Of course I have food lol"

"Your funny lolz"

"Yeah Garroth can I ask you something" He asked. I looked at him and he smiled warmly about me.

"Yeah what's up" I asked.

"Are you going to be with me, protect me, save me. I want you to be my best friend forever. I don't want to ever lose you Garroth. I really don't, please promise me" he said looking into my eyes. He locked his hands with mines.

I didn't know what to day I was stunned. A smile came onto my face and so did blush.

"Laurance..." I say. His smile got bigger.

"Will you" he asked.

"Of course Laurance don't worry" I say. He let go of my hand and pecked my hand.

"Thank you Garrrrrrrr" he playfully said.

"Your overreacting Laurance just chill. With your marking your territory on me. Asking me if I'll be there forever. What's up with you are you okay." I asked. He didn't answer he just shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded.

"Whatever you say I'll belive you then"

BOOM DONE