Day 21: Will You Marry Me

Garroth pov

Laurance and me have been dating for 3 years. I love him so much and I am ready for the big question.

We are out at the amusement park. Laurance was all jumpy and having a fun. Me just acting like that laid back boyfriend.

IF SOMEBODY COMES UP TO MY BABY LAR LAR ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO EXPLODE.

I swear so many boys and some girls have cane up to my boyfriend. There always asking for his number or flirting with him. Everytime they would do that I would grab his waist and glare at them.

"GARRIE CAN WE GO ON ANOTHER ROLLER-COASTER" He screeched taking my hand and looking into my eyes. I grabbed his head and kissed him. He pulled and pulled me into another kiss. I get on my knee and look up at him.

"G-Garroth what are y-you doing..."

"Laurance shut up... Laurance Zvahl please..."

"Garroth"

"Laurance I love you more than I have ever loved anyone I dated. You mean the whole world to me Laurance. I want to live the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest guy on life and Marry Me?" I say looking up at him.

Everyone crowded around us and stared.

"G-Garroth OH COURSE I WILL" he screamed jumping into my arms crying. I kissed his lips gently.

I LOVE MY BABY

Awwww