Day 3: Beach Day

Garroth pov

I meet Laurance at the beach and damn he looked hot. I called his name and he looked at me.

"HEY" I screamed. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Ahi" he stumble. I laughed and catches him into my arms.

"Wha watch you steps babe" I say... then I relied what I said.

"Uhh" he blushed and looked into my eyes.

"S...orry" I stuttered. He smiled softly and looked at him in blushed. He gets on his feet.

"It's okay anyway.... want to swim" he asked me.

"YEAH of course let's go" I say. I grab his hand and we run to the ocean. Once our feet touch the water we sigh in relief. We played around for about then we decided to sit in the water. We watched the sun as it set.

"Hey its beautiful" I say. He giggles and put his hand on mines.

He grabbed my shoulder and put his chin it.

"Garroth your so special to me" he says. My face heats up and he moves his hand closer to mines.

"You too Laurance I'm glad we're Best Friends" I say spat out.

"Yeah Garroth can I do something to you" He asked. I turned and face him and he pulls my neck towards him.

He looks into my eyes and hugs me. He kissed my neck carefully then nibbled at it. Then he bit so hard he broke my skin. I keep my moans in the I grip his back.

"L-Laur what a-are you doing" I groaned. He laughed the pulled his back.

"I'm marking my territory" he giggled. I gulped and he liked the blood.

"Your sweet" he winked. I blushed and then punched me in the arm.

Donneee