Chapter 3

Jae Eun's POV

I do wonder, countless of times, if Sehun had forgotten about me, if EXO forgot. I admit, I cry myself to sleep in this apartment.

I've been here for about 5 weeks and I'm losing all hope that they would remember me. Although, I would never forget the pure happiness I had felt when they had appeared in front of me.

Happiness had flooded through my veins as if it was as natural as the blood flowing inside me. In fact, I was so overflowed with happiness that I had even cried.

I sighed. I knew that they would forget me but I would be forever grateful. Forever grateful that they had, though unconsciously, given me the blissful memory of happiness.

In that moment I felt normal, happy just like everyone around me. I got up off my bed and ate breakfast.

After breakfast I decided that I would buy myself a laptop. A laptop for the sake of watching EXO perform and dance and sing and just be themselves.

No matter how much I prayed I knew that meeting EXO after my shift was a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

I sighed into my cereal, quickly finishing it. I switched the TV on and EXO's 'Love Me Right' started playing.

I immediately started to dance to the song but it ended almost immediately. I furrowed my eyebrows, very confused, and I later realized that it was a variety/interview show.

"So, many fans have been noticing a slight change in the EXO's... Dancing. It's full of the feeling of determination and fun mixed together. Normally, it would just be sexy or fun why is there that bit of determination added to it?"

I had to admit that I had noticed this too and was very curious as to hear the answer. "Well, we recently met a fan who could dance just as well as us, or maybe even better! We just want to show that special fan that we are fighting!"

It really touched me that they would be so thoughtful for a fan. "Also, here is a little hint of who this person is. SHE works at 'Ramyeon For You! She goes to one of the EXO fans' shops at the mall AND she has a hard life... Well, we think she doe anyway."

"We are one. We are EXO! Fighting!" I nearly burst into tears. They didn't forget me, not yet. I was shocked, to say the least, but so, so touched that they remembered me even though they didn't even know my name.

I knew that I was getting emotional but then again what could I do? I sighed. What could I do?

I suddenly started to feel bored. In fact, I was so bored that my conscience was talking to me, though it didn't help one bit.

I stared longingly at the TV screen. I so badly wanted to see EXO or do something for them... I don't know... What could I do to make them notice me?

Then it hit me, I could upload a video on YouTube... Although, wouldn't that be attention seeking? 

Well, I was bored so... 

*

After a few minutes I realized that I didn't have a phone nor a laptop. Wow. So I went to the mall to buy myself a phone and a laptop.

As I saw a shop filled with countless of electronics I was pushed around. I was confused until I realized that I had walked right into a crowd, great.

I tried to stand still but found myself being pushed and pushed until I fell down on the cold, marble floor of the mall.

When I looked up I was face to face with Sehun. WAIT. SEHUN?! My eyes widened. I nearly started to laugh with happiness but stopped myself, using every bit of force to do so.

"S-sorry..." With that I walked towards the electronics shop. I breathed a sigh of relief that I had made it out of that crowd unscathed.

Although I couldn't say the same about EXO. They were being pulled by some fans and a few bodyguards had to suppress them from doing anything... Weird.

I walked into the shop and almost a few girls ran towards me. Oh my God. I was about run the other way but they had already reached me.

Though I was a bit scared I saw that they meant no harm. I calmed down enough to talk. 

"H-hello... May I know what you need from me?" I was curious about what they would say.

"A-Actually... We're huge fans of you..." I shocked. I had fans? I was so happy that my face burst into a smile. 

"Really... I'm so, so honored but... Why?" I'm not special, I quickly added in my head. I was waiting for a response while the girls burst into a fit of laughter.

"Your dancing is so amazing and inspiring! You dance just as well as EXO but you've never stepped foot in SM! It really encourages us to dance like that... It gives us hope that we could be just as good as EXO!"

I was beaming. "Well! I'm happy that I can give people hope!" We all talked for while and I found out that their names were You Jimin and So Ree. I really liked their names. 

"Hey. We were wondering if... We could be friends and if you could sign these..." I saw that both of them were holding a picture of me dancing to 'Love Me Right'.

It was the dance move where you they put their hands on their chests. I smiled and autographed both of the pictures. I also laughed when they asked if they could be my friends.

"You're already my friends! You guys are the nicest people I have met! So, of course, you can! Although, you don't need anyone's permission to be my friend!" 

Then we all started smiling again. Tears were threatening to spill. "Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked, concern evident in her eyes.

"Nothing... It's just... I've never smiled so much before!" Then we all started laughing but they were, obviously, curious as to why I haven't smiled a lot in all my 18 years.

"Well, we'll be off now but it was great meeting you..." I smiled. "My name is Jae Eun!" They smiled.

"Well, then Eun we'll be off now. Thank you! Don't forget us!" I laughed. "I won't!" I meant it. I would never forget them.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry but this chapter was a bit shorter than the rest but I just want to fan girl a little about EXO.

Out of all of my friends I'm the ONLY EXO-L so I can't talk about EXO. But here... I can fan girl a little about all 3 of my biases.

I hope this doesn't get annoying!

Oh my God! Baekhyun is so hot and cute! T.T I wanna meet him! Oh my God Xiumin! My cute little chipmunk but has a body of a pro wrestler you are just... *melt cuz it's too hot* Last but DEFINITELY not least SEHUN.

Sehun... So sexy... *dies because the sexy level is too hard for me to handle*. My first bias is Baekhyun then Xiumin and then Sehun.

Fun Fact: I thought that Xiumin was the youngest in EXO and Sehun was the 3rd eldest or something and when I found it was the opposite I was like... 

Well. I did not expect that!

XD. I hope none of you are weirded out by my weirdness and fan girling. P.S. I tried to keep the fan girling to a minimum so...

BTW Please tell what you want me to do in the next chapter. I just introduced 2 new characters so tell me in the comments who you're bias is and why.

Thx. Due: October 31st and November 10th.