Chapter 6

Jae Eun's POV

When I suddenly felt arms around me I jumped but relaxed a little. But the feeling of warmth was foreign to me so I started crying even more, bawling my eyes out. 

I knew it was Sehun... I don't know how though... My mind just memorizes every piece of EXO. 

(A/N: To all those perverts... I MEANT IT LIKE, THEIR ARMS AND STUFF NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE... Great.... Now your thinking about something inappropriate aren't you?)

Just ignore Author-nim here.

I was bawling my eyes out. My eyes just kept letting the tears flow but after 20 minutes the tears stopped. I had run out of tears. 

"Are you okay?" I felt Sehun's breath heat up my ear and his voice was a bit husky from worrying. 

I felt like fainting. My savior, 1 of them, was back-hugging me. "It depends... I was just thinking about something before, that's why I was feeling sad and happy. Now, I feel like fainting because Sehun, maknae of EXO, is back-hugging me and asking if I'm okay, which I am... Now. Thank you."

He chuckled. "It must seem surreal right? Tell you what... Let's do something, later. Y'know? Like a friendly stroll in the park...?" 

I smiled a little bit. He was asking me to go on a walk with him. "Of course... How could I turn down this offer?" He was full on beaming right now. And, just when he was leaving room, he quickly turned and kissed my cheek. 

I was crimson, now. I probably looked like a tomato. I walked towards my bed, grabbed a pillow, put it on my mouth and squealed like crazy.

Omg! I am super lucky! Tears quickly formed in my eyes and now tears of happiness were flowing. Oh God, I cry too much. 

Sehun entered again and stopped when he saw me. "What happened... again?" I just shook my head. And I could tell he could see my smiling, lit up eyes.

My eyes have never lit up. Never. And now they were, for Sehun. He walked towards me, took the pillow off my face and kissed both my cheeks. 

This resulted in me actually fainting. 

Sehun's POV

Oops. I couldn't help myself. And anyways. It was either 2 kisses on the cheeks or a nice, long kiss... Wow. I sound like a pervert... But I swear I'm not! Really! 

I was snapped out of my perfectly normal thoughts when I felt Eun's body slump on mine. Huh. That was weird. Only when I looked down did I realize that she had fainted. 

Panic overflowed my body. Hastily, I picked her up bridal style and ran out the room. "SUHO HYUNG SOMETHING HAPPENED TO JAE EUN!! SHE FAINTED!" 

Suho hyung sighed. "Well, no need to worry. She'll wake up. What makes ME worry is what YOU did to make her faint... Aish this kid..." I tilted my head to the side.

"Huh? But the only thing I did was kiss her cheeks..." When I noticed the blank stares from my hyungs it hit me like a train. "Never mind..." I mumbled.

It was because I kissed her cheeks. Even though I was worried I couldn't help smirking. Then, the hyungs started going back to their rooms. Mumbling stuff like:

'Why does this Maknae have to love flirting so much?'

'Can't he STOP being a pervert for a SECOND?'

'Ya! His pervert instincts made Eun faint.' 

'Pervert.' 

"YA! HYUNGS! I told you before! I just appreciate women's body's that is NOT being a pervert!" I yelled. I'm not a pervert!