Chapter 10

kawaiilovegaming66 wanted some angst! ^.^ Hope this is what you wanted, Chingu!

-----------------

Jae Eun's POV

I know it's wrong. To feel like this. To feel so insecure.

I attended a fan sign with EXO and loads of pretty girls were lined up in front of Sehun. Girls who looked much prettier than me.

Not to mention that the man I was in love with was none other than EXO's Sehun. I hadn't really paid much attention to that fact because he treated me... Amazingly.

Like we were equal. 

But reality was hard to face. It hurt a lot... What if Sehun realized how ugly I was? What if... He realized that he could get all the girls in the world and... Broke all connections with me?

I know this was cliche but not when your... Uh... Boyfriend was Sehun. Wait... I could call him my boyfriend by now... Right?

Ugh. This was so, so frustrating! 

But... I knew that I can't be selfish... So... If Sehun did dump me for someone else... Then I'd try to be happy for him.

Sehun's POV  (A/N: WARNING: I might change POV's frequently)

I sensed something wrong. The worried look on Eun's face while she was thinking really worried me. 

But I just shook it off and continued with the fan signs. 

"OPPA! CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!" I turned and saw two girls. I shrugged and took pictures with them. Surprisingly, she tried kissing my cheek but then I moved so when the picture was taken...

Well, it looked like an attempted kiss fail.

I had Eun. I would not make her insecure and I would not start stupid rumors with fans. Like, Eun and I are cuter so only a rumor of Eun and I are allowed.

*

*

After the fan sign, we all headed towards the van and I saw Eun walking behind us, as if she wasn't with us. 

I turned, grabbed her and dragged her with me. So that everyone can see that Eun was special. Very special indeed.

When we all got in the car, I noticed Eun dozing off and put her head on my shoulder since we were sitting side by side.

"Um... Suho hyung?" I asked. I wanted to know how much longer until we go home. I was bored because everyone was sleeping in the car due to exhaustion. 

"Money?" What? He dreams about money? I swear, if he could, Suho hyung would marry money. 

"No. It's Sehun." Suho hyung snapped his eyes open. 

"Uh... Sorry, what do want?" I shook my head.

"How much longer until we go home?" Suho hyung rolled his eyes. Not at all amused with my childishness.

"Like, 2 hours so try sleeping. It's good for the skin." I rolled my eyes. I swear, if Suho hyung can make himself look younger in any way... Then he will.

"Whatever." I did end up falling asleep and then my head went on top of Eun's. 

I hope her head doesn't get crushed under my weight.

Jae Eun's POV

I felt something heavy on my head so I opened my eyes. When I realized that it was Sehun, I let it be because he looked so cute!