Chapter 2

Sehun's POV

We had just finished one of our live shows. It was 'Exodus'. I could really feel the love from the fans. It was, honestly, amazing.

When we had finished we decided to go to the mall. Obviously, we were wearing disguises. As we walked around I found a shop exclusively for our fans. I smiled a little and walked up to one of the staff.

"Hello! I just wanted to know if there was anything interesting going on." I was saying this as I gestured to the fans who were talking and whispering all kinds of things.

"Oh! It was one of our customers. She comes whenever she feels like it but when she does. Woo! She must be a big fan of yours! She killed those moves out there! It was insane! You should have seen it. It's as if she was trained by SM!"

I was surprised and looked at the hyungs to see curiosity flood their eyes. I admit, I was curious as well.

When we got home we immediately started to talk about the the mystery girl. She did seem interesting.

We all wanted to do something for her so we started to look up all kinds of things from our sources and we sort of know where she goes the most.

It was this restaurant called 'Ramyeon For You!' we decided to eat there tomorrow.

We would take off our masks and reveal ourselves. We all wanted to see her in person although we have seen many of her photos and I must say that she is very pretty.

Jae Eun's POV

Another pointless day in my pathetic life. You must be wondering why I have such a deep mind filled with thoughts of agony and pain.

Well, that was because of my mothers death. She never was the mother that every child had.

She would fit in the category of an abusive mother who was always disappointed in you. I tried and tried and yet nothing I did would satisfy her.

Although, when she died her actions didn't matter as I felt my insides being shred, my heart breaking and tears filled with yet more agony and pain.

My dad became a heavy drinker and became what my mother used to be. Now, I have no will to fight.

It seems that the ones I love will always, no matter what, bring me pain and agony.

I sighed as I made my way downstairs for breakfast. When I saw my father he didn't waste any time on spewing insults at me.

None of them affected me in any way, that is until he said the one thing that could bring tears to my eyes.

"You were the reason your mother died! She tried so hard for you to get into a good school, she paid for everything! Yet, you took no heed to the little things she did for you!"

I felt fresh tears pour down my face, unwilling to stop, as if tears could take the pain away.

It couldn't. I screamed in agony. I knew what little things my mother did for me. The time when I got a stain on my shirt she washed it for me.

The time when I lost my bag she found it for me. I knew she loved me and yet I was still in pain. I was in pain because I never could make her proud of me.

Proud to have me and I knew I could never make her proud, not now and not then. The tears stopped and my screams subsided but the pain didn't and wouldn't go away.

I looked at the clock, my eyes widened as I saw that I had to go to work. I quickly changed and ran out the door.

*