Chapter 7

Jae Eun's POV

When Sehun put his lips on mine it took me a while to understand the situation fully. I mean, how can a fan suddenly become... This?! 

Nevertheless, I responded. How could I not? He is the one person who can make me smile when everything seems to be taking a turn for the worst. 

I did respond but I had no idea what to do so I just copied Sehun and broke the kiss. I looked down blushing. Did that just happen?

Suddenly Suho opened the dorm's door. "COME IN, CHILDREN! Let's talk!" Sehun was glaring at Suho oppa. Maybe I should call him eomma though... Jokes, jokes.

When Sehun and I sat down on the big comfy sofa, Suho and the rest of EXO surrounded us. They started to bombard us with questions.

"Where were you?"

"What were you doing?" 

And many more questions. I felt like I was going to get a headache. But tears prickled my eyes. I've never felt so loved before.

"Hey... Hey you okay, there?" Sehun asked me softly. I just nodded my head but Sehun knew better.

He took me into his arms and said things like 'you'll be alright' and 'what's wrong?'. "Nothing... It's... Nothing..." I whispered so that no one except Sehun would hear. He nodded his head but his eyes still showed worry and concern.

"COUGH! Anyway... Let's ignore the fact that Sehun and Eun were being all lovey dovey a few seconds ago and get right to the point. We saw you kiss and we gotta say... That Sehun..." Suho paused for effect but I was dying to know what he would say.

What if he has a girlfriend?

What if he already has feelings for someone else?

Panic filled my brain once more but I forced myself to calm down. "Sehun... Sehun is a byuntae." I breathed a sigh of relief. Though, I stopped for a second. Sehun... Was a byuntae?

My eyes widened. "Sehun's... A byuntae?" I stared at Sehun wide eyed and then laughed a little. "That's adorable." 

Sehun was shocked but then chuckled. "I'm NOT a byuntae. My hyungs are messing with you..." Then he shot them a glance. It clearly told them not to say that again but I could tell how tempting it was to tease him.

Sehun seemed so tough but really, once you get to know him, he is a sweet little cutey pie. It really goes for all of EXO. Every moment I spent with them the more it felt like home. And the more I felt like I was loved.

Then, EXO left the room. Leaving Sehun to drag me to his room. He locked the door behind him. "Go on, cry it out. I'm right here." 

I don't know why but I instantly hugged him and broke down. "Can you tell me why your crying?" I nodded my head. 

"Yes."

"Alright..." 

"It's just... The more time I spend with you guys... The more it feels like home... The more I get to experience the feeling of love." 

I didn't wait for his reply and stood up but was immediately pulled down by Sehun. "I'm right here... If you need me." He whispered so close to my ears that I could feel his lips on them.

His breath was tickling my neck. Oh good God. I think I'm going to faint. Though, I managed to go to bed without doing so. How I did that, I had no clue.

*

When I woke up I greeted with the an argument. "I'M NOT A BYUNTAE!! HYUNGS!" Awww... They were teasing Sehun again.

"Hehe... I think you are. I mean. You LOCKED the door when you and Eun went into your room. Who knows what you could've been doing!" Was that... Chen? I was too tired to make out the voice teasing Sehun.

Since I was tired I fell asleep again. 

This time, when I woke up, I was blessed by the purity of silence. I sighed in contempt and got up. 

I got in the bathroom and did the normal things you would do in ones bathroom. When I got out I saw a pair of clean clothing ready on the bed. I locked the door and changed.

Just as I was putting my shirt on Sehun walked in. What... But I was sure that I had locked the door... 

His eyes widened with worry. Huh? That was odd. 

In a flash he was behind me tracing my scars. "Who did this to you?" Every word he said was laced with worry and sadness. So much so that it broke my heart. 

"It's... A long story..." 

"Spill. I don't have a schedule today."

-------------------------------

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................................................

Pretty boring if you asked me BUT I'm going to ask YOU!

That's right! 

I decided that from now on I want requests for a chapter! It can be something like: Kai is a byuntae. *wink* You'll get it. I'll gather up many requests and use them to build my chapter! 

It sounds super fun! Going to have fun working with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!