Chapter 4 - What is Happening to Me?!

I decided to name this chapter cuz it just feels like a very special chapter right now.

Sehun's POV

To say that I was shocked to see 'mystery girl' again was a pure understatement although she had every right to be there.

I guess it was just so unlikely that we would meet again that caught me off guard. I wanted to follow her but then I'd just drag the crowd with me. 

Of course, the other EXO members were there but we do everything together and I mean everything. 

I was still staring at her until we started getting pulled by our fans. I was surprised that they had managed to take my left sock and my vest without pulling my other clothes off as well.

I mean how can someone take off their sock while their shoe was still on?! It was insane that the fans could take my sock without me even realizing if I wasn't paying attention.

It's as if they were trained for these types of stuff. I was thankful that the security guards pushed them back before they could do anything else to us. 

When we had gotten into the van I noticed that Tao was shivering. "Tao. Are you cold?" It was chilly outside but not that cold.

"N-No... AND CALL ME HYUNG! I'm not cold... It's just that... They managed to steal... My... My... MY UNDERWEAR!" And with that he started tearing up.

Tao hyung always was the type to cry over things that scared him. I wanted to comfort him but couldn't stop the laugh that erupted from my throat.

"Th-They... *Laugh* Stole... *Laugh* Your underwear?!" I managed to say this much between laughs but stopped when I saw Tao giving me the stink eye. 

It was the worst stink eye ever and Baekhyun decided to make fun of him. "I-I'm scared... CALL ME HYUNG! *bad stink eye*" Everyone laughed and Tao joined in.

Baekhyun hyung always made us laugh. In my opinion, he was the best and funniest hyung. When everything died down I started to think of 'mystery girl' again.

I sighed. I just can't stop thinking about her. How she fell down, how she cried, how she smiled. I just can't forget her, no matter how hard I try.

What was this? It was as if she was glued to my mind. What is happening to me?!

Jae Eun's POV

I was very happy. The world wasn't bright but I could, faintly, see some color in this dull, grey world.

Yes, the world was dull but there are people out there that can make feel happy and, though for a short time, can make your world seem just a little brighter. 

Though it was just a little I was thankful that I had felt the blissful feeling of happiness again. I wanted to be happier and by each passing day I question myself... Why aren't I happy?

I quickly found the answer. I was still in the past. I wasn't in the present, walking to my apartment. No, I was in the past. My mother died and I had just started getting abused.

Flashback

I had wept so much that a puddle had formed beneath my feet. The excruciating pain and sadness overwhelmed me and I fell to my knees.

Sadness had taken over my fathers being and when we came home he broke our family vase, broke our family photos and started breaking me. Piece by piece.

Taking away my happiness along with it.

Flashback End.

My day had just turned bitter after that unpleasant memory. It brought unwanted tears to my eyes as I made it to my apartment.