Species Fact File:

Authors Note: The last chapter had lots of different information on the species that reside in the world so I decided to do a Fact File/ encyclopaedia on each creature so you have a better understanding ! Please read as it will help you understand as my book progresses:

Species Fact File:

Vampires:

Royal Family:  The House of Purebloods govern over the vampire world, they are direct descendants of the first ever Vampire and are stronger, faster and much harder to kill than normal vampires. They drink only from the vain as it's the purest way, they do not drink from the dead, diseased , blood that has been donated or animals.

Realm: The Vampires live in the coldest and darkest places on earth which many years ago was called Antartica . The realm has little light and the season never changes , the temperature makes it impossible for any other creature ( apart from the wolves ) to be able to stay there longer than 3days even with special magical pendants which the witches make to keep their temperatures normal. Bad Creatures and Humans are sent there to be fed on by the Royal Family while normal vampires hunt the animals
Or usually drink donated blood.

Different types of Vampires: 

- Pureblood Vampires are the strongest , no more than 10 alive today. They do not sleep, can go up to 3months without feeding, are not effected by sunlight, Can transfigure into bats, read minds and transport from one location to another. They are killed by being stabbed in the heart with a silver sword, having their heart ripped out and cutting it into pieces and burning it. If you do not burn it with the special fire only found in the demon realm within the 6hours of stabbing the Pureblood then they will come back to life. All Pureblood mates are either 1st or Nobel class. They are immortal.

-1st class vampires are Nobel Vampires that have bitten by Purebloods which is rare, there is just over 100 in the world and they are almost as strong and fast as Purebloods. They are extremely loyal to their Pureblood masters and are often their guards and warriors, they can transport and transfigure but cannot read minds. The only way to kill them is by cutting their head off and stabbing them in the heart with a silver sword and burning their heart with any fire within the next 12hours , they only feed from the vain but can only go 2months without feeding and can only be in the sunlight for 12hours before being effected. They live up to 1,000 years.

-Nobel Vampires are bitten by 1st class vampires but only if they show outstanding brilliance weather they are human or vampire, there is only 35 that live in the world as it is hard to become one. Nobel vampires make up the council to help give advice to The Pureblood, strategies etc...They sleep once a month, are incredibly calculating, smart and manipulative and fast but are only as strong as normal vampires. They drink blood from any source , cannot be in the sunlight without having their skin burned ,  live for 800years and killed by ripping out their heart and chopping it up .

-Normal Vampires are either born vampires or turned although it is forbidden to turn a human without consulting The Council of Nobles first . They feed off donations , animals , the dying and they have to sleep once a week as a minimum . Cannot be out in the sunlight , do not have any special powers apart from the usual strength and speed. Can be killed by ripping/ cutting their heads off and can live up to 400 years .

Werewolves:

Royal Family : The house of Black governs over the werewolf  Community, they are direct descendants of the first ever werewolf which is why they are incredibly strong and fast. They eat human food as well as animals when they hunt apart from anything that comes from the 'Dog Family' as they are sacred to them.