At the Beach

I know I haven't updated in a while I was just really busy with exams and teacher/parent interviews. Also I was writing chapters to two of my new books 

-"Don't leave me"

-Sister Or Savior.

The are coming soon I think I will publish "Don't leave me" Possible by the end of next week or the week after and updates for that will be twice a week. Sister Or Savior won't be as soon or as regular because it is longer chapters (I am aiming for over 4000 words each chapter and that takes a long time to write)

-----------------------------------------------------

Emma and Belle arrived at the beach and found Zelena and Regina already sitting on blankets. Elsa soon arrived after. She was followed by Killian and Robin in Killian's car and then unexpectedly Hayden showed up. Everyone tensed up when he walked over. All except Zelena of course. She ran over and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him. Emma and Killian st on a beach towel. Belle had her own one and so did Elsa. Robin, Regina, Zelena and Hayden were all sitting facing them on the picnic blanket. "So what are we gonna do first?" Killian asked. And as expected they all shrugged. "I think we should play a game." Elsa suggested, trying to break the icy silence. Regina turned her head to Emma. "Elsa that is a good idea just one thing. Emma did you get your results back yet?" Emma had recently filed in for a DNA teast to find out if Mary-M and David were in fact her biological parents. She shook her head, "No not yet. So what game shall we play?" A huge smile appeared on Hayden's face and everyone else panicked. Zelena looked at him. "What? Do you have something in mind?" He nodded and then went rummaging in his bag. He pulled out an empty bottle. "Spin the bottle." Emma cocked her head to the side, "Why do you just so happen to have an empty bottle in your bag?" She asked sarcastically, already knowing that he had always planned on playing this game. 

Hayden eventually got everyone to agree and they positioned themselves in a circle with the bottle on one of the paper pates that Regina had brought in the middle. Killian went first. He spun the bottle and it landed on Regina. He began to lean forward and gave her a quick kiss and returned to his place next to Emma. Neither Emma or Robin were jealous because they knew it was just a game. A little while later Ariel, Eric and Neal walked towards them. "Hey Emma," Neal said awkwardly. Everyone was a bit awkward because Emma had just kissed Zelena. "What do you want?" She asked looking up and using her hand as a shield from the sun. "I was wondering if you would mind accepting my apologies for the night of Homecoming?" He smiled at him and she returned it. The three joined in their game and it continued. Soon they were all laughing and Ariel was trying to talk in between laughs, "I swear this bottle doesn't like making boys kiss boys but it loves making girls kiss." She laughed and everyone else agreed with her. The boys thinking this was a good thing. It was Belle's turn now and she spun it and it ended in between Hayden and Regina pointing out to a all figure standing in the middle. No one could see who it was until the figure started to walk towards them. It was Mr. Gold. He smiled at her, "It must be fate." He suggested but she didn't listen. She was on her feet and in his arms, kissing him in a second. Not caring who could be watching. 

Emma suggested that they go for a swim and they did. Since they had been having so much fun they didn't wait to take of the clothes they had on top off. They did it while running down the sand. Emma and Regina his the icy water at the same time and screamed at the temperature. Robin and Killian had been picking up their clothes as they were discarded on the way down, and now had four sets of beach clothes that they set on a rock and joined their girlfriends. Emma and Killian were swimming around while Robin and Regina were sitting hand-in-hand on a big rock that stood up from the surface. Gold didn't come in and went home because it would be weird if he was seen hanging out with 10 high-school children and one post-graduate. Belle was swimming with Elsa and nagging her about how she doesn't feel the cold. Emma swam up to Killian and Zelena and whispered something in their ears. "Why don't we push in the to rock lovers and see what they do," Zelena burst out laughing but kept it cool while distracting Regina and Robin long enough for Killian and Emma to climb up behind them. They gave Zelena a thumbs up and she swam away just as Killian's palms landed on Robins back and Emma's on Regina's, violently shoving them into the sea below. The two came up spluttering and looked up to see where they sat had been dominated by their two best friends.

After drying off a little in the sun the 11 of them sat down on the picnic blankets and ate. Emma and Regina still in their swim suits they were perfect for tickling. Robin did it to Regina and Killian to Emma and the two girls were rolling about in the sand squealing and giggling. Then all of a sudden Killian stopped and stared straight ahead. "Liam?" He whispered and walked over to hug him. "Killian." They embraced and then pulled apart and looked at each other. Neither wanting to ruin the moment by mentioning the last time they spoke.

--------------------------------------------------------

Yes I am not crazy there is 11 of them and I can prove it...

Emma

Killian

Regina

Robin

Zelena
Hayden
Elsa
Belle
Neal

Ariel
and Eric

LOL that was so much fun to write. Basiclly I went to the beach with 5 of my friends and then that exact thing happened. We played spin the bottle, swam in the sea, one of my friends got back with her ex and I pushed my best friend and her boyfriends of a rock into the sea. I had fun. LIVE WHILE YOU'RE YOUNG. Goodbye beautiful ones.

-K