Second Day

Writers POV

It was the second day of school and the group sat at the lunch table. Killian sat next to Emma and in front of Emma was Regina. Belle was on the left of Regina and Robin on her right opposite Killian. Zelena was still no where to be seen and Elsa was off sick with the flu. "I wonder how Elsa is." Emma said, picking up a chip off Killian's plate. He slapped her hand away as she went for another one. "You have your own!" He laughed. "She texted me this morning saying that she had the flu. Emma began to laugh. Everyone looked at her funny. "Sorry, it's just that yesterday she was sneezing a lot so I told her she might have a cold and she told me 'the cold doesn't bother me' and now she has the flu." Just as Emma finished Zelena walked up and took a chip from Regina's plate and sitting down beside Emma. "Lunch time detention?" Robin asked her. And Regina sat up straight instead of leaning on Robin. "No unless detention is with a certain Hayden. Look." She said pointing to her sisters neck. "Looks like Hayden marked his territory." Killian said with a wink. Zelena just brushed them off but fluffed her hair over her neck. 

Free period, Period 5 after lunch.

Since they had a free period Everyone was in the library, Except Zelena who was in her class.

"Oh, I spoke to my mom and she told me the theme for next Saturdays welcome back homecoming. Also she said that they were mixing the freshman, the sophomores, the juniors and the seniors all in the same dance for once." Regina said. "Really, what's the theme?" Asked Belle, looking up from her book. "Glitz and glamour, so everyone pick a color and that with be the color of our dresses."

Emma picked red.

Regina picked Black.

Belle picked yellow. 

And Elsa, who was on speaker phone in the middle of the circle they were all sitting in, picked blue.

Later, after school.

Zelena came and joined the rest of her friends, everyone though she was weird because she hung out with her little sister an her friends but she liked them. She picked green for her homecoming dress. "So ladies, Saturday, the mall, 11:00, no excuses, don't be late!" Regina was half shouting her commands while they were waiting for Killian and Robin to come and take them home. Belle nodded in agreement and left waving at her friends. Suddenly there was music behind Emma, Regina and Zelena and hey turned around. They saw Killian and Robin holding a poster between them and they had huge questioning smiles on their faces.

 They saw Killian and Robin holding a poster between them and they had huge questioning smiles on their faces

The girls ran over to the boy and hugged them. They both agreed and then the boys took their girls home, Robin also took Zelena because she had been banned from driving because she crashed her car in the holidays.

At Emma's house.

"She is late. where is she!?" David was getting angry at the tardiness of his daughter. "It's OK daddy she might have gotten held up at school." Lily said. David smiled down at her and picked her up. Her and Leo hadn't started their school yet and they both attended a summer school thing and it was the performance tonight. Mary-Margaret walked in with Leo on her hip. He was dressed as a king where as Lily was the fire breathing dragon who guarded the princess. "Here I will take these two and you wait for Emma." She sad calmly. She had a smile on her face and David nodded handing her his littlest daughter. Mary M walked out the house and got in her car as Emma and Killian pulled up. "Your father is angry at you, be careful." Mary M shouted from the car. She cared for Emma, as did David, but Mary M was more understanding. Emma kissed Killian goodbye and walked up to the door to go and get changed. "Hi Dad." She said and tried to by pass him. "Nope, not yet, Where were you? You know it is the performance tonight." He snapped at her. "I'm sorry, Killian asked me to the homecoming dance and it was really sweet." She started, he just grunted a her and she continued, "He did it with Robin and in front of the school. I'm sorry." She continued giving him her cutest 16 year old pout. He huffed but stepped aside. She ran upstairs to get dressed in nice clothes and came back down.

 She ran upstairs to get dressed in nice clothes and came back down