To The Beach

(This chapter is them getting ready for the beach and the next chapter will be them at the beach)

Emma-

I woke up this morning to the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked at my clock and saw the time, 9:29. I began to count, "3...2...1." "Emmy!! Emmy wake up pweese?" I knew it. Every Saturday I wake to the smell of bacon and eggs and then at exactly 9:30 Leo will come in and wake me up. It is like a family tradition. "I'm up, your majesty." I said from under the sheets. I swear that kid had inherited the optimism gene from my mom because he is always up and raring to go. Unlike Lilly and I who have to be dragged out of bed in the morning. "Will you come to the park with us today?" Leo asked, now standing at my pillow. "I can't, I'm sorry." I sit up in my bed and look at his teary eyes. "Oh, don't cry I am going to the beach." "Then can I come with you?" I shook my head and Leo began to cry. "Here come give Emmy a hug?" Leo shook his head angrily and ran off. I followed him down stairs to see him in Mary-M's arms pouring his eyes out at her. She looked at me questioningly and I just shook my head. She took the hint and gave Leo to me. "How about I come find you at the park around 1 and bring you ice-cream. Does that sound good?" Leo tried to be angry still but I could see the smile creeping up on his face. Soon David came down with a half asleep Lily in his arms. He kissed me on the head, "When are your friends coming to pick you up?" He asked sitting down to a plate. "Um, I am driving myself and picking Belle up at around 10:30." I said, which reminds me I have to get dressed. I put on a pink play suit over the top of my pink bikini and put my hair up in a ponytail with a pleat in it. I had painted my nails last night to represent sailing, to support the band in their concert on Tuesday night. I slipped on my baby pink sandals and I packed my sunblock and everything I need in my beach bag and left.

 I slipped on my baby pink sandals and I packed my sunblock and everything I need in my beach bag and left

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Belle-

I woke up at 9:45 and went down stairs for breakfast. Once I put my toast in I sat at the table. I didn't see a point of having a shower if I was just going to jump in the sea anyway. My dad came down and poured himself a cup of coffee. "Are you OK dad, you seem awfully quiet." I asked him. "It is just one of those day, you know?" I did know. Sometimes for all three of us we would just have a day where we missed my mom so much it hurt us. The days were random and could come on any day. "I miss her too. I feel responsible." I sigh. He walks over to me. "You are not responsible, Belle. You couldn't stop it." He said to me. Emillie came in at that moment and we immediately shut our mouths. Luckily before she could say anything My toast popped and I took it up to my room.

Once I had eaten I walked over to my closet. I started to think of what to put on. I finally decided on a yellow flowery dress and a high-waist bikini underneath. I put on my yellow diamond flip-flops and straightened my hair and put some of it in a fishtail braid at the back. I packed all of my things in my beach bag and went back down stairs. 

I put my plate from upstairs in the sink and watched at the window. I didn't realise I had taken so long to get dressed it that now 20 past 10. So I decided to play a game on my phone to pas some time.

Storybrooke Highजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें