The friends- updated

(The pic above is what they are all wearing to school,except Elsa because she is wearing the thing below ⬇️⬇️

Writer POVAs Emma and Killian pulled up in his black sports car Zelena and Regina pulled up in Zelena's green mini

Writer POV
As Emma and Killian pulled up in his black sports car Zelena and Regina pulled up in Zelena's green mini. "Hey Em!" Regina called hugging her best friend. Zelena ignored Killian and nodded her hellos to Emma. "What happened this time?" Emma asked. "Mom wouldn't let her take Hayden to the welcome back dance on Saturday. She says only high school kids can take her daughters." Regina explained. Emma nodded, "and because Hayden graduated last year he doesn't count. So she won't know." Emma said. "She is president of the school committee this year. And the mayor." Zelena said. "Ohh, that's gonna burn." Killian joked and all three girls laughed.

Soon Elsa joined them and Robin walked up and kissed Regina. "Hey Gina," He said. She smiled and kissed him. Emma pretended to barf so to shut her up Killian grabbed her and kissed her too. "You can shove you tongue down your girlfriends throat later but now you have a class." Mr Nolan said, this was Emma's uncle, James and he taught PE. "Emma." He said and she waved as he walked off. "I get him and Lily gets mom." She added. "Let's go."

They got their timetables Emma, Belle, Regina and Elsa were in all classes with each other. Their timetables looks like this;

1. Music - Mrs M Shelly (Milah)

2. Pre Cal - Mr Hatter

3.Science - Dr Jekyll

4. PE - Mr Nolan

-Lunch-

5. History - Mr Gold

6. English - Mr Heller (Isaac)

The boys had all the same classes as each other aswell. This is their timetable;

1. Music - Mrs M Shelly (Milah)

2. Pre Cal - Mr Hatter

3. Science- Dr Jekyll

4.PE - Mr Nolan

-Lunch-

5. English - Mr Heller (Isaac)

6. History - Mr Gold

"We have the morning with each other and then we are spilt up for the afternoon." Emma said. "Yes thank you Miss Swan, please continue to point out the obvious." Regina replied with sass. "Don't Miss Swan me, we have been through to much." Emma replied. This was something Regina did when she wanted to annoy Emma. "Fine then Emma shall we go to class?" Regina said before walking off with Robin on her arm. Emma shook her head and followed them.

With Belle

"Come on you have to go, you can't be late for the first day back." Robert told Belle while he held her in his arms. "Can you pretend to be the nurse for me?" She pleaded batting her eyelids. He rolled his eyes and agreed.

The first bell went off and then the warning bell. A little while later, 5 minutes late. "You should go now. Here." Robert gave her a note pretending to be the nurse and saying that she had a sprained ankle. She kissed him and left.

In Registration.
Belle walked into class 5 minutes late and the teacher looked at her. "You're late." "I have a note." She said handing it over. The teacher grunted and she took her seat next to Elsa. The teacher began to read the register.

"Neal Cassidy?" She read.

"Here." He replied trying way too hard to be cool.

"Belle French?" No answer. "I know you came in, Belle French." Belle looked up from where she sat reading.

"Sorry, here." the teacher shook her head and continued

"Elsa Frost?"

"Here."

"Killian Jones?"

"Here." As he spoke a group of girls at the back began to sigh and stare at him. Killian took Emma's hand to reassure her and the girls gave her death stares.

"Girls settle down, Robin Locksley?"

"Here."

"Regina Mills?"

"Yup." She replied popping the 'p'.

"Eric Royale?"

"Here."

"Will Scarlet?" No answer.

"Will Scarlet?" The teacher repeated and looked up. "Will Scarlet we do not tolerate drinking in this school. Pour it in the sink, now!" She said when she noticed the flask that he was downing.

"fine, I'm here by the way." He said getting up.

"I can see that, anyway, Emma Swan."

"Yes."

"Ariel Waters?"

"Here." Ariel was friends with Belle but they didn't see each other much because Belle had her best friends and Ariel understood that, She had her friends. And her boyfriend, Eric. The teacher continued on with the registration before the lesson started.

It was a boring one the only interesting lesson of the day was History.