Revealed Secrets

"Hey who wants to go to the beach on Saturday?" Emma asked. She was sitting on Killian's knee out on the playing fields during their free period the Tuesday after the Homecoming. Regina, who was sitting on a rug next to Robin, agreed as did he. Elsa was a bit sceptical but eventually agreed to going. Belle, however, said no. "Why not Belle?" Elsa whined. "Because, I have Homework to do." She lied. "No you don't we are in all your classes and we haven't gotten any." Regina said.

There was a ping on Belle's phone and she quickly hid it. "Who was that from?" Killian teased her trying to get her phone. While he was distracting her Robin came up behind and took it straight from Belle's. "You little thief, Give it back." Killian pinned her to the ground and Emma and Regina both held down an arm as Elsa and Robin tried to break her passcode.

"Umm," Everyone was thinking after three wrong tries. "Oh, try the day her sister was born." Emma said. "We did that already." Regina sighed. Robin was thinking when there was a shout. It was Killian, "What about the day we all became friends!" Belle's eyes widened and they knew exactly what that meant, they had gotten it right.

Robin typed in the date and unlocked her phone. "Oh, messages from a number called heart." Elsa teased and tapped the conversation. "NO WAY!" Robin's mouth fell in shock as he read the conversation. Belle braced herself for what was to come. "You are dating out history teacher!" Tears formed in Belle's eyes and she felt arms go around her.

Emma and Regina both embraced her from either side and Elsa hugged the front. They let go and Belle began to sniffle an explanation, "I... I wanted to tell you but... but we thought... that you would tell, and get him arrested." Emma shook her head. "We won't do that to you... Ever." She said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "You might not, but who is to say that I won't." A voice came from behind the tree they were sitting at.

Out from behind it came Hayden. "Hayden, what the hell! Why would you even joke that?" Regina thought he was joking. "I am not joking, if any of you try and keep me from Zelena. I will spill your secret." He walked away and out of the school grounds before anyone could ask why. "Belle we won't let him do that to you." Killian said. They sat in silence for an hour before the bell went off for their next class. "So the beach on Saturday?" Regina asked walking back towards school. This time Belle agreed. She thought that she should break up with Robert and spend some lunchtime with her friends.

Later, at the end of the day, after history.

"Mr. Gold could me and my friends please talk to you after class?" Belle raised her hand nearing the end of the class. Robert nodded and when the bell went all six of them stayed behind. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Gold asked, trying to be formal in front of Belle's friends.

"They know," Belle paused for a moment, "they know everything, Robert." He turned his head to look at the other five and finally spoke. "Well as long as you promise not to tell anyone I don't see the problem." He smiled, "No," Belle began before grasping Emma's hand for support. "You aren't getting it... we have to break up, too many people know." "But you trust these people." Gold was confused now.

Belle didn't know if she could say any more without bursting into tears. Emma decided to speak for her, "Mr. Gold there is someone threatening to spill the secret. We can't name any names but Belle thinks this is for the best." Gold was on the verge of tears but held them back. "Yes well, I expect to see you next Monday and Tuesday afternoon all looking bright and happy. Goodbye students, Have a lovely rest of the week." He nodded and then walked out the door.

Zelena walked in confused and Regina said that she would explain at home. The all left talking about their trip to the beach on Saturday.