Getting ready- Emma

(The pic above is what she wears)

Emma POV
I wake up and slam my hand down onto my alarm clock. I glance at the time as I sit up. 6:30, great one and a half hours to get ready. My school starts at 8:00am sharp. And by sharp I mean that if you are one minute late you get a detention. For any class, all day. I hate it but if I move to a private school I will loose my friends. And my boyfriend, Killian Jones. The school's hot boy. People say that he sleeps with anyone but they are wrong. I was his first and he was mine. All our friends tease about how it was an accident and we were under age drinking but we weren't. I think. I try to get back to sleep when my mom bursts through the door. She is so infuriatingly optimistic sometimes it kills me. "I'm up." I mumble under the sheets "No your not." She walks a bit and I don't know what she is doing and before I can ask she pulls my sheet of my bed. I look up to see my little brother standing next to her. "Hey Emmy." He says cutely. "It was mommy." Although I know that grin. "So I am guessing I have actually get my ass out if bed today?" I sass. My mom just looks at me. "Language in front of Leo. But yes you do." She left with Leo as I walk into my connecting bathroom and get in the shower.

When I get out I dry my hair and shave my legs a little. Then I open my wardrobe. I glance over at the clock, 7:10. Killian texted me last night to say that he would pick me up at 20 to so we could meet with our friends and compare timetables. I start to ponder what to wear when Leo's twin comes in, Lily. Both Leo and Lily are 6. My mom, Mary Margret became pregnant shortly after they adopted me. Before that I was shipped around a few places and when I met them I knew for sure it was meant to be. Or something mushy like that. Lily loves to help me get dressed. "I think you should wear your leather." She smiles up at me. I pick her up. "Do you little dragon?" I call her that because when she is angry she is like a dragon and all fierce. Leo is like a kind because he rules the house, after David of course. "Yes and that white t-shirt with those blue jeans." I laugh at her. " you are going to be a fashionista when your older. Come to think of it you already are." She giggles and reminds me to wear my knee high combat boots that she loves. I nod and put her down. She runs out my room to go get dressed in hers. I put on all the clothes she suggested and apply a little lip gloss to make my lips baby pink and some eyeliner to darken up my eyes. "now what to do with my hair." I voice my thoughts as my mom walks past and comes in. "Would you like me to do it?" She asks. I nod and she starts doing my hair in a little French braid at the front. Leaving the rest down. "Come on it's 7:30, Killian will be here soon." She tells me and we walk down stairs. My dad is waiting at the kitchen table with a plate if pancakes. "Mmm" I say while eating two at a time.

Just as a I finish my 4th one there's a knock on the door and I run to open it. I see Killian standing looking perfect, as always. I open the door further. "You look stunning, Swan." He calls me Swan because of my last name. I never have thought to change it even when I got adopted. "I know." I tease and my dad comes up behind me. "Take care of her." He says. "Here we go." I reply, rolling my eyes. David has never really liked Killian. "I assure you, your daughter couldn't be
In better hands." Killian tells him with ease. "KILLY BEAR!" David turns around as we all see a very excited Lily running down the stairs. "Hey, lil' dragon." Killian smiles picking her up and whirling her around. "And this one couldn't be in better hand either." He added putting her down. "We should go." I say to him and I kiss my dad on the cheek and we leave.

*****************
That was Emma's morning routine the next chapter will be Killian's and I think I might do Belle's and show her morning with her secret boyfriend. By the way I fit one morning that used to be 1032 words into a chapter that is now 777 words. Well done me. If I do say so my self. Good bye beautiful ones.