Getting Ready- Killian

Killian POV
I hear my alarm clock go off and sit up. I had texted my girlfriend Emma Swan last nigh to say I would pick her up early. Unlike what I knew would be happening at the Swan/Nolan residence no little siblings came I to help me get dresses. I was alone. Ever since my parents. Died and my brother joined the navy I have been living in a small flat on the bad side of town. At least I had my car. I love my car, almost as much as I love Emma. When I hear my second alarm going off I slam my hand down onto it and get up. I step into the shower after putting some music on. I don't really listen to sappy love songs but this one was an exception this was CaptainSwan's song. (that is everyone's relationship name for me and Emma because I am the lead singer in the band 'The Fairytale Rocks' and I am most suited to be Captain Hook). This song Simms up the start of my relationship with Emma because she was closed off and had walls built up around her heart because she was given up for adoption and get a family but when she was three she was sent back. That's when she met Sarah Fisher, the aunt and carer of our friend Elsa, she lived with her for a while but when she had to take care if her nieces she made sure that Emma found a home. The song is 'The Words' by Christina Perri. 

Standing in the shower I can't help but sing along.

'All of the lights land on you
The rest of the world fades from view
And all of the love I see
Please please say you feel it too
And all of the noise I hear inside
Restless and loud, unspoken and wild
And all that you need to say
To make it all go away
Is that you feel the same way too

And I know
The scariest part is letting go
'Cause love is a ghost you can't control
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
So let the words slip out of your mouth

And all of the steps that led me to you
And all of the hell I had to walk through
But I wouldn't trade a day for the chance to say
My love, I'm in love with you

And I know
The scariest part is letting go
'Cause love is a ghost you can't control
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
So let the words slip out of your mouth

I know that we're both afraid
We both made the same mistakes
An open heart is an open wound to you
And in the wind of a heavy choice
Love has a quiet voice
Still your mind, now I'm yours to choose

And I know
The scariest part is letting go
Let my love be the light that guides you home

And I know
The scariest part is letting go
'Cause love is a ghost you can't control
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
So let the words slip out of your mouth.'

Once I get out the shower I look in my wardrobe. Unlike Emma I have limited clothes and limited money. She has a very rich family and is treated by royalty, not just by her parents but by me too. I pick out a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and some black converse shoes. If I know Emma she will want to make and impression and they only way to do that is to stand out, there is only one way to do that, leather. I know she will wear her red leather jacket so I decided to wear my black one. When I am dressed I walk into the bathroom where I pick up my pirate chain that Emma got me for my birthday and jell my hair up a little. I am ready.