Getting Ready- Belle

Belle POV
Monday morning, school starts today. Which is kind of good because I get to see Mr Gold the history teacher. Him and I have need dating since the start of last year. Wow that's a long time. I am surprised that we have lasted this long without anyone finding out. Teacher/student relationships are highly frowned upon but we make it work. Robert as he lets me call him was very good at hiding feelings in class, me, not so much. My second warning alarm goes off and I decide to get up. When I look at my phone a see there is a text from Robert. But because I don't want my friends to find out I put his contact as a heart.

❤️-Can't wait to see you later ❤️❤️

I quickly type a reply;

Me- Can't wait to see you too, ily 💛

I get out of bed and take a shower while I set my phone to read my book, 'Adventure Island' to me.

I do the same while drying my hair and looking for clothes. Since yellow is my fave colour so I pick out a yellow knee length dress and matching two inch heels. I put on some natural lipgloss and eyeliner. I glance over at a chipped tea cup that sits on my vanity while doing my hair in curls. The cup is a funny story, I got picked for our years rep and I was making tea and carrying a cup over to Robert when he had an idea to make the school better, "We should skin the children who are bad." He remarked. I dropped the cup chipping the corner, appalled at my then new boyfriend. He looked over at me, "That one was a quip, Not serious." He laughed. I picked up the cup an later he called me into his class after school. Instead of giving me in trouble for talking in class he gave me the cup. Sweet or what? Of course there was questions from my dad. My little sister Emilie thought it was cute how I had a cup in my bag. She is at my door now. Emilie is six years younger than me. "You look great, Belle." She says. "Thank you." I turn around to face her. "So you want to tell me where that cup came from?" She asks me this everyday. I will never tell her. While shaking my head I notice the time and realise I am going to be late so I kiss her head and kiss my parents and leave.