Not a chapter- Please read

Hey guys and a HAPPY ONCE DAY TO YOU!! So I was reading about all the origins of the OUAT character names and I came across something I had to share with you. Now I looked up the meaning os 'Killian' and it also comes up with more popular potential spellings and guess what name was there!!!

COLIN!

Emma is latin (Love it)

Killian is Irish (I love Eddy and Adam)

David is Hebrew (OK I have nothing to say)

Regina is Latin (Cool)

Mary is Hebrew (Same as David)

August is English (YAY English *Sarcasm* No offence but I am Scottish and have grown up with an English hating family I hate it)

Henry is German (Awesome!! I love Germany apart from the fact that is WWI and WWII)

Neal is Irish (Um OK then)

Violet is English (WHY CAN'T THEY SAY BRITISH!?!?!)

Belle is French (Pretty self explanatory)

Can I just point out that Lana means 'light' and 'Regina' means Queen so the two people put together are Light Queen! I LOVE IT. Also Mary (I couldn't find Mary-Margret) Means 'of the sea' or 'bitter' HA HA HA HA.  And the meaning of Lacey is 'from Lassey, France. This Just shows how much dedication goes into this show!

ANYWAY HAPPY ONCE DAY AND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!