81 - Blind date 1/2 (Romantic)

Imagine a friend of yours told you you have a blind date, you are really nervous and stuff because you don't know who your date will be ofcourse

"Are you ready for your date?," Your friend asks smiling while she looks at you, from head to toe, checking if you are ready

"I guess I am, I still don't know why I agreed with this," You sigh, while you look down at your clothes, striking them.

"Because I told you you will love it," your friend state smiling. You look up and her and say

"Why won't you tell me who it is? Please tell me I have to now," You beg your best friends, while you turn around and look in the mirror, at your clothes, feeling pretty good.

"Because than it isn't a blind date anymore," Your friend says while she puts her hands on your shoulders from behind, seeing her face in the mirror smiling at you.

You stick her tongue out at her and she does the same

"Okay hon we've got to go, do you have everything you need?,"

You look around and feel your pockets

"Phone, check and money, check," You confirm as you feel your phone and money in your pocket.

You are just wearing one of your daily outfit's, because your friend told you that that would be the best, so you agreed with that.

"Let's go than," your friend says while she walks towards the front door and opens it, you follow after her, towards her car.

You both step in and your friend drives you towards the place where it is all going to happen.

It's a beautiful place, you arriveat a hotel, and that's where the date will be, on the balcony of the highest floor, we the restaurant of the hotel is also placed.

It needs to be so expensive to have a date here... And I have...

"So here it is," Your friend points at the hotel and you look up at it.

"Yeah..," you mumble

"So have fun, and good luck, i"m sure you will have an awesome time," Your friend smiles. You look at her and smile lightly, hugging her and thanking her before stepping out of the car and walking towards the hotel entree, waving one last time at your friend.

You open the door and directly walk towards the elevator. Luckily you don't have to wait for it so you step inside the elevator and go to the 7th floor.

When you arrive there you look around, maybe if you see a boy standing in his own, looking like he is waiting for somebody.
But no.

You walk towards the balcony, to the edge and you look down.

The city looks so beautiful, you've never seen the city like this before.
You really enjoy the view, in rest.

"[y/n]," You suddenly hear somebody say in a deep, sexy male voice.

You directly turn around, and see your date standing in front of you

Wait.. Is it really..... ?

-------

Vote /comment for a sequel :)