44 - Birthday party (Cute)

Imagine it is your 18th birthday today. You call Justin, but he doesn't sounds really enthusiast.

"Hello babe," Justin says trough the phone. You smile because you hear his voice.

"Hey Justin," You say smiling.

"Congrats," Justin simply says. Your smile fades a little away. Congrats? Is that all he can say? It's your fucking 18th birthday and the only thing he says is congrats?...

"Yeah..," I say a little irritated.

"Are you excited for your birthday party?," He asks. You take a seat and sigh.

"I guess..,"

"Well, you don't sound to excited..," Duh....

"I am.. I am," You say while you play with your hair.
"I only wish you were here, with me," You sigh.

"I know babe, but I really have to stay in the studio," Justin sounds really tired and not enthusiast at all.

"Promise that you will be there at my party?," You ask him.

"That is a promise," Justin says. Well, at least you see him tonight. But you prefer spend the whole day with him.
"I have to go now baby, see you," Justin says and he hang up.

He didn't even say 'I love you,' or 'can't wait to see you' ...
This makes you feel insecure... Why is he acting so, strange?

This is really not swaggy.

You spend the day just watching tv and answering your messages. When it is almost party time you put on some makeup and you dress up. Your wear a cute soft pink dress with black high heels. Rightnow you are definitely ready to party, and to finally see your boyfriend.

When you arrive at the place of your party, you see that there are already a few people. You step out of your car and walk inside the building. Everybody cheers and starts clapping when you walk in. You get a lot of presents and the place is getting fuller and fuller.

Suddenly someone covers your eyes. You directly know who it is because you recognize his cologne.

"Babe?," You say while you turn around. Justin is standing in front of you, smiling.

"Hey sweetheart," Justin says while he wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Congratulations," Justin whispers in your ear with a very sweet voice. You look at him and kiss him.

"I thought you were mad at me," You say a little sad.

"Why babe?," Justin asks while he strokes your hair. You just shrug your shoulders. Justin pecks your lips and cups your cheeks.

"Let's party," Justin says. The two of you start dancing and everybody is having a really good time. You've got some nice presents, and you've seen some old friends. Suddenly the music stops playing and the lights turn off. Everybody stops dancing, and you get really worried.

"What is happening?," You say, but then the lights go back on. Everybody is standing on the side, and you and Justin are the only ones left on the dance floor. You look around, and then you look at Justin. You really don't get it.

"Babe?," Justin says. You look at him.

"I can't believe i'm really doing this, I was so nervous, the whole day," Justin starts. Everybody laughs. You still don't get it.

"Today is a special day, because it is your 18th birthday, and I wanted to give you something special," Justin says.

"We are both still very young, but we have been together now for over 1 year, and it was the best year in my entire life...-"

You look at Justin and you start to get nervous, just like Justin.

"- we've had our ups and downs, but that is normal, I guess," Justin smirks. Everybody starts laughing again.

"I don't want to make this too long, before I start crying, but [Y/N], I really mean it when I say that I love you from the bottom of my heart, that you are the love of my life, and that I can't imagine living my life without you.. I wanted to do this for so long, but I think that this is the right moment for it," Justin says. He sits down on one knee. He grabs something out of his pocket, and you look him straight in the eyes. You cover your mouth and you feel that your eyes are getting watery.

"Do you want to become my wife, and marry me?," Justin asks smiling while he opens the box so you can see the ring. It is really, really beautiful. You look at Justin.

"Yes, yes ofcourse!," You say. Justin slides the ring on your finger and hugs you. Everybody cheers and claps. You feel so unbelievable happy! The music starts playing again and everybody also starts dancing again.

You look at Justin.

"Ohmygod, I just can't believe that we are engaged," You say in a high voice. Justin just cutely smiles.

"I love you so much," You say and hug Justin.

"I love you to babe, forever....,"

------

New imagine yay!

Cliché story but hey I like it haha ;)

I think you guys already noticed it but I changed the book cover!
What do you guys think of it? Do you like it? Because I do :)

love you all, really, I mean it! ♥♥