43 - Exam stress (Sad/Cute)

Imagine you have exams in less then 24 hours, and you are extremely nervous and also really tensed.

"I just don't fucking get it!," You shout. Justin is watching tv and you are studying. You just can't stand the fact that Justin doesn't have to do anything at all, well, ofcourse he works really hard, but he likes that, and you have to study really hard, for something you don't give a damn about.

"Babe..," Justin says really calm.

"What," You say irritated.

"Relax, you can do it," Justin says. You take a deep sigh. You've been studying for so long now, and this is your last day.

"It's easy for you to say," You say angry.

"What do you mean?," Justin asks.

"Well, you can just watch tv and do nothing, and I have to work so hard for this," You say. Justin turns around so that he looks at you rightnow.

"Don't forget that I also have a very busy life," Justin says.

"At least you don't have to do this," You say while you look down at your paper.

"Come on love, this is the last day, the exams are tomorrow and after that everything is over," Justin says. You sigh again and start crying really soft, so soft that Justin can't hear it.

You stand up and throw your books away. Justin looks behind him and directly stands up.

"Babe, w-what did you do?," Justin asks while he starts cleaning up the mess. You cross your arms.

"I just can't do it," You say crying.

"Aww babe, don't be so-," Justin start but you interrupt him.

"Don't tell me what to do because you don't even know how it is to have exams," You say. Justin looses his patience.

"Come on Sarah," Justin says a really irritated. He grabs your arms and look at you.

"If I could do it for you, I would, but that is impossible," Justin says. You are still crying. You look up to Justin and sigh.

"Come here," Justin says while he hugs you. You cry into his chest while he tries to calm you down by eubbing your back and kissing your head.

"You need some time to relax," Justin says and you look up to him. He smiles and strokes your hair out of your face.

"Sounds good?," Justin asks. You lightly smile and nod.

"What about watching the starts together outside?," Justin asks.

"Yes," You say smiling. Justin kisses your lips and grabs your hand. Luckily it is already dark enough to see the stars.

Justin leads you outside. You hold him tight. Sometimes you can become so mad at Justin, but Justin always reacts relaxed, and because of that your relationship is still really good. Justin is just the best boyfriend you could wish for.

Justin walks towards the grass and sits down, and so do you.
The two of you watch the stars for a while.

"Is this what you call relaxing?," Justin asks friendly.

"Yes," You giggle.

"Good," Justin says. He lays down on the grass, on his back, and so do you. You rest your head on Justin his belly and Justin strokes your hair with his hands.

"I'm sorry babe, didn't meant to make you upset, I will only let you know that i'm sure you will do an amazing job and that i'm proud of you," Justin says. You blush and smile.

"No Juju, it wasn't your fault, it was mine, I overreacted, i'm sorry," You say.

"It's okay babe, I understand that you are tensed," Justin says. You look at him and kiss him.

You absolutely have the best boyfriend in the entire world....

---

Short imagine, hope you guys like it! yes? vote/comment!!
Love you all ❤❤