77 - Icecold (Sexy/Cute)

Imagine Justin is your boyfriend, you are just chilling at his place, it's only already late in the evening and it's gettig really cold.

"Babeee," You moan while you are laying on the couch, watching your favorite tv show.

"Yes?," You hear Justin shout from the kitchen.

"What are you doinggg," You say while you pull your legs up to your chest and cuddle yourself.

"I'm just making some food for us babe," He smirks. You look towards the kitchen and see that Justin walks towards you with two big bowls. He places himself next to you and hands you one bowl.

You look into your bowl and then into Justin's.

"That is not fair! You have given yourself chocolate, and you gave me a few pieces of apple?," You cross your arms and pout, while Justin grabs a piece of chocolate and takes a bite, smirking.

"I thought you were going to eat more healty?," He says in a high pitch, while he has this big grin on his face.

"Yeah, but not now," You roll your eyes and stand up from the couch, and walk away towards the kitchen.

"Babe?," You hear Justin laugh. You really have to hold back your laughter. Suddenly you hear footsteps coming from behind.

Two big, strong arms are wrapped around your waist, as you feel a hot breath against your skin, which gives you shivers all over your body.

You softly close your eyes, as you relax and warm a little up from Justin his body warmth.

"The chocolate is over here," Justin let go of you, but before he wants to walk away you grab his arm and pull him back.

"Don't let go of me, I'm so cold," You say shyly while you see a big grin forming on Justin's face.

He wraps his arms around you, again, but this time you are facing him. He pushes you against him, so that there is no more space between the two of you anymore.

He places his soft, warm lips on your forehead, while he rubs your back.

He pulls away from the kiss and stares into your eyes, while he strokes a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Better?," Justin smirks. You nod.

"But don't let go," You whisper into his ear as you pull him against you again.

"Never babe," Justin says as he snuggles into your neck.
"But we can't stand here forever," You can hear him smirk. You smile lightly and say

"I wish we could,"

"Hmm," Justin spins you around, as you giggle into his neck.

"I have an idea," Justin smirks, but this time he really let go of you. You frown, but before you can ask what, Justin opens his mouth

"Undress," He commands.

You cross your arms and pull one eyebrow up as you lean on one side of you hips.

"I said undress, babe, just do it," Justin almost begs you.

"I'm not going to undress while I'm freezing over here!," You wave your hands in the air, but Justin doesn't react. He keeps on looking at you, while he also cross his arms.

You let out a deel sigh as you slowly start undressing.

After a few minutes the only thing you are still wearing are panties.

You feel Justin his eyes focused on you, while you try to get your panty off, and when you finally succeed it leaves you standing in front of Justin only in your bra and underwear.
You feel your cheeks heating up as Justin slowly licks his lips as he keeps his eyes focused on your body.

"Sexy," He whispers while he walks towards you and places his warm hands on your hips, as he brushes your lips slowly with his.

He then pulls back and undresses himself. You have no idea what the point of this is, but you are starting to like it, when you see your boyfriend standing in front of you, only in his boxers.

Every inch of his body is a wonderland, his abs, his tattoos.

"Like what you see?," Justin grins, as you feel your cheeks getting even hotter this time.
"Now come," Justin grabs one of your hands and walks away, towards the backdoor. He opens it and wants to walk outside with you, but you stop walking.

"Come on babe," Justin says, his breath turns into mist, that shows it is freezing cold outside.
"Believe me sweetheart, I promise you won't be cold," He says. You look behind you and sigh

You grab Justin his arm again and step outside. The little stones feel like glass to your feet, but Justin keeps on walking and pulls you along with him.

"Justin..," You whisper, but Justin already stopped walking and wraps his arms around you, as he pulls you up in the air, and places you down on the side of the hottub.

He then climbs on top of it and places himself next to you. He kisses your cheek and slips his body into the hot water, and so do you.

The hot water feels so good, you instantly giggle, and Justin notice it.

He wraps his arms around your waist. His hot, wet body feels so good against your own skin.

His eyes are sparkling, just as bright as the stars,the hot water is dripping of his wet hair.

"I told you that I would keep you warm, huh?," Justin smirks.

"I know you never break promises," You giggle shyly. Justin tries to find your hands, and once he found them he intertwines your fingers, and leans in.

He places several wet kisses on your neck and start sucking on the skin, which makes you moan slightly.

"So also believe me if I say I will love you forever, I promise," Justin says inbetween the kisses.

You can feel a huge smile form on your face once Justin had spoken this sweet words.

"That's a promise for me too." You add as Justin keeps on sucking on the skin in your neck, making you wonder what this evening will bring for the two of you.