56 - Finally official? (Really cute)

Imagine Justin and you have been friends for a really good time. Well.. friends.. You actually don't know what the two of you are from eachother. You kissed a few times, cuddle everyday and hold hands in public, but Justin never really made it 'official'.

"Hi baby!," Justin greets you while you walk inside his house. He quickly oecks your cheek and then the two of you walk inside.

It's Justin his birthday tomorrow and the two of you are going to bake a cake together.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?," You ask Justin while you put of your jacket.

"Yes, I think so," Justin smirks.
"Ohh wait, baby, don't put off your jacket, I forget to buy eggs for the cake,"

You look at him and laugh.

"You are so smart Justin," You say smirking. Justin sticks his tongue out at you. You put on your jacket again and wait for Justin.

"Leggo," Justin says while he opens the door, you both walk outside, towards the supermarket.

"Go get some eggs, I will buy some chocolate or something for tonight," Justin says smiling.

"Tonight?," You say frowning but also smiling.

"Yes, uh,  maybe we can watch movies, and cuddle if you like," Justin says shyly. His cheeks turns a little red. He looks so cute.

"I would love that," You say smiling. Justin smiles back at me and walks away, towards the chocolate I guess. You look above you and see the eggs. Way to high for you to grab. You try to grab them but you fail.

"Hey there sweety," You look at your left and see a random guy standing next to you. He is smirking.

"Need some help?," He asks smirking and grabbs some eggs for you. You blush a little.

"Uhh, thanks," You say and hold the eggs.

"Is this beautiful lady here all by herself?," The guy asks.

"Uhmm not really," You answer.

"With who?," The guy asks.

"[Y/N], what do you pre-," You hear Justin say. You look behind you and see him starring at you. He then walks away.

"Is that your boyfriend?," The guy grins. I would love to say yes, but unfortunately....

"No," You simply say and the guy smiles all over. The two of you chat a little longer, and when he needs to go away, he gives you a little paper with his number on it. You take it, smile, and search for Justin.

You find him standing at the cookies.

"Justin," You say smiling. Justin looks at you and then he looks back at the cookies.

"Let's pay," He says. Justin pays and you both walk out of the supermarket.

"What are you holding?," Justin asks while he looks at the little paper. You also look at it.

"Ohh, that guy who is was talking with gave me his number, his name in Brandon," You say.

"Cool," Justin says He sounds really pissed off.

"What's wrong with you?," You ask. Justin gives me a are you serious look.
He grabs the paper out of my hand and says

'This is my problem," Justin says while he points at the paper he is holding.
"He can't give this to you, he is not yours!" Justin says. You look at him.

"Who is then mine?," You say a little frustrated. Not yet.

"I just-," Justin starts. He shakes his head.
"I don't like to see you flirting with other guys,"

"That doesn't answer my question," You say. Justin blushes and looks at you.

"You-you're mine," He says shyly. You look at him and smile. Finally.

"I mean, do you-," Justin starts but before he finish his sentence you cut him off by saying

"Ofcourse I want to be yours Justin, I would love that,"

You both look at eachother and smile, Justin leans in and kisses you.

It finally happened.