46 - Don't speak (sexy)

Imagine you and Justin had a fight last night, and since then you haven't talked to eachother.

You walk downstairs and you smell the good sence of pancakes. Hmm delicious... You find Justin standing in the kitchen.

After your fight last night you haven't spoke to him, so you try to avoid him now, but god... he looks so hot when he is only standing in his boxer.

You walk past him and grab your phone charger. You want to put it in the plug connection but Justin is standing right in front of it.
Why..

A few minutes went by and Justin is still standing in front of the plug connection. You've waited long enough and your phone battery is about to die so you have to talk to Justin unfortunately.

"Justin, I need the plug connection for my phone charger but you are standing in front of it," You say a bit annoyed. Justin smirks.

"I thought you were never going to talk to me again," He smirks and he turns around. You just look at him and ignore his question.

*Justin's P.O.V.*

Yesterday she said she would never talk to me ever again, and what is she doing rightnow? Excactly.

"Just move," She says annoyed. Hell no. I cross my arms and try to hide my smile.

"Justin, please, my phone battery is about to die so please move," [Y/N] says sighing. I enjoy this so much. Let's tease her a bit more.

"Hand your phone to me babe," I say while I grab her phone and place it on the kitchen table.

"Justin wha-," [Y/N] starts but I cut her off by kissing her.

"You don't need your phone rightnow,"

"Justin why did you do that, if you think I forgave you... i'm still mad at yo-," She says but I just smirk and step closer to her. I'm standing right in front of her and she doesn't say anything at all.

I slowly starts kissing her lips, and go down to her neck. A little moan escapes out of her mouth. I smirk.

"I want to make it up to you," I say while I look at [Y/N]. She still looks a but pissed off but then she starts smiling lighty.

I grab her by her waist and start kissing her very hungrily. My hands go slowly up to her breasts but she stops me. I look at her.
She slowly strokes my v-line with her finger and smirks. Oh, hi Jerry.

I grab her by her bum with on hand and start rubbing her thighs with my other hand. A moan slips out of her mouth, again.

Suddenly she grabs my hand and says

"Let's finish this upstairs," [Y/N] says smirking. I look at her and smile.

She jumps on me and we start kissing again, while I carry her upstairs...