71 - EMA's 2/2 (super cute)

Sequel to 'Imagine 70 - EMA's 1/2 (super cute)' I recommend you reading that part first if you haven't done that yet

"Well, I actually brought you here because you are really beautiful, and I needed a date, so what do you say?,"

You look at your friend in disbelieve, and cover your mouth.

"Are you serious?," You ask. Justin takes your hands and he nodds.
"Woa, I never expected that Justin Bieber would ask me out on a date actually," I say smiling. Justin smirks and looks at me.

"So?," He says. I look at him and smile

"Ofcourse," I answer. Justin cheers and hugs me.

"I will make this the best night of your life," Justin says, but what he doesn't know that it already is the best night of my life.

"What about me?," Your friend says. You and Justin look behind you and see her standing there with here arms cross, you all start laughing.

"Wait here," Justin says. He runs away but after a few seconds he is back again.

"Fredo, this girl needs a date," Justin points at your friend. Fredo walks towards her and checks her out.

"Well, hello there," He says as he takes her hand. Your friend just giggles.
"You want to be my date?," Fredo asks her, and she nods.

"Wooo Fredo, we have dates man!," Justin cheers as her bro hugs Fredo. You just giggle and so does your friend.

"Come-," Justin says as he wraps his arm around your waist.
"-you have to get dressed up," Justin says smiling.

He leads you and your best friend towards a dressing room, with a lot of people. They all say hi and Justin tells them that you and your friend need to be dressed up.

After a short 30minutes we were all ready.

"You look so beautiful!," You say to your best friend as spins around. She is wearing a cute white dress with lace on top, with a small brown belt on her waist and the same brown heels.

"And look at you," Your friend says. You smile and look down at your dress. You are wearing a black dress, which is in the front shorter than behind, with a pair of black docs, you are rocking that look.

"Are you rea- damn it," Justin says. He bites his lips as he checks you out.
"And that is all mine tonight," Justin says as he takes your hand and spins you around.

"I don't want to know the details," One of the stylists says laughing. I look at Justin and frown, but then it hit me what she means.

"Oh no, it's not like that," I say blushing. Then Fredo walks in, and his eyes become twice as big as he sees his date, a.k.a my best friend.

"They look damn beautiful Jay," Fredo says as he shakes his head.

"That what I said," Justin says.
"Ready to go?," Justin asks you. You nodd and takes Justin his arm.

The two of walk inside, followes by Fredo and your best friend.

There are a lot of photographers.

"We have to pose here," Justin says as he takes places. He wraps his arm around your waist and smiles. You also just smile to all the camera's.

After a minute you walk further, towards the big hall where it is going to happen.
You all take a seat.

"Are you excited?," Justin asks smiling.

"Very, thankyou so much," You say while you look at him. Justin rests his hand on your thigh and he kisses your cheek, it makes you blush.

"You are very welcome," He says smiling.

As soon as everything started you all had so much fun, you were dancing and singing and you had such a good time.

"Thankyou Miley! You were awesome, just like always!," The presenter says.

"I also see something else very awesome, right in front of me, Justin, can you tell me more about the girl next to you after the show? Or will you show me by yourself, miss?," The presenter says to you. It makes you blush so hard, and you hear Justin just smirking.

After the show was finished, you and Justin walked back, towards the dressingroom. You quickly changed clothes, and Justin also changed clothes.

"Ohmy, Justin, just, thankyou so much for this," You say while you grab your bag from the ground, and you tie your left shoe quickly.

"No, thankyou for being my date, you are amazing," Justin says smiling. He slowly walks towards you and wraps his arms around your waist. He snuggles into your neck and you can feel his hot breath on your skin. It gives you shivers. Justin breaks the hug and than he looks at you, but just at the moment you were about to get closer Fredo and your best friend walked in.

"Ohhhh we ruined the moment," Fredo smirks. Justin quickly pulles away from you and blushed, just like you.
"But aye, we've gotta go now, i've already said goodbye to this babe-," Fredo says while he wraps one arm around your friend her waist.
"-you can call me whenever you want," Fredo smiles.
"But no jokes, see you in 1 min," Fredo says and he leaves the room.

"I'll be waiting outside," Your friend smiles. You put your thumb up and smiles.

"Give me your phone," Justin says.

"What?,"

"Just give me your phone," Justin repeats. You hand him your phone, and he types something. Suddenly your hear a ringtone. It is Justin his phone.

He gives you phone back and says

"I now have your number, so whenever I need a date," Justin smiles.

"You can always call me," You say smiling. Justin walks towards you and kisses your cheek. He than grabs his bags

"See you soon, shawty," Justin says while he winks at you and leaves the room.