18 - Getting to know u 1/3 (Really cute)

Imagine you are a model and you have a photoshoot of a new fragrance from a celebrity. They haven't told you who.

"So it is here?," You ask your manager while walking into a room. There are a lot of people in the room.

"Yes, here it is, this is your photografer for today, John," your manager says while leading you to a black-haired man. The man turns around and smiles at you.

"Hi, are you excited for today? I'm John, your photografer for today," John shakes your hand.

"Hi, [Y/N], and yes, i'm really excited," You say smiling.

"Good, well, you can go get your makeup and hair done, I will see you in a few," The guy turns around and focuses back again on his camera.

You also turn around and walk towards the makeup artist and the stylist. They start doing your makeup, and it is really beautifull. After your makeup is done you went to the stylist. They gave you a cute short black dress, black high heels, and only one accesoires, a necklace with a key. You think it is a bit weird, because, why would you get a key-necklace while you are dressed, well, kinda fancy.

After you are done with everything you walk back into the room of the photoshoot. You see your manager is talking with somebody. You can't see who it is because you only see his back. The only thing you see is that he is blond-haired. You walk towards them.

"So, i'm ready," You say to your manager. He turns around and so does the blond-haired guy. You look him straight in the eyes.

You know this beautiful hazel-brown eyes....

"Justin Bieber?" You say while starring at him.

"Yes? Hi, sweetheart," He say smiling.

"I didn't expect you here...," You say, still very suprised. Come on, it's Justin fucking Bieber.

"You didn't?," Justin laughs.
"This is the photoshoot of my new fragrance, the key" He says.

"Well, the only thing they told me was that it was a photoshoot for a fragrance from a famous celebrity, but not wich famous celebrity," You say.

"No, we wanted to suprise her," Your manager says smiling.

"Well, that worked out really good," You say smirking. Justin is laughing.

"So, are you happy that it is me?," Justin says while putting his arm around your shoulder.

"More than happy!" You say smiling.

"I'm also happy to work with you, you are so beautifull," Justin says. You giggle and blush a little.

"Are you guys ready?," the photografer says.

"You ready?," Justin asks. You nodd and the two of you walk together to the photografer.

He tells Justin and you a few things, and then he starts making pictures.
You smile and so does Justin.

"I want it to be sexy," the photografer says. Justin smirks and whispers

"Oh we can make this very sexy," You blush. After he said that the photo's really got more sexy.

You pose, holding the necklace in your hand. Justin is standing behind you, body to body. You can feel his warm breath on your skin. You feel your body shiver.

The shoot is going really well, and Justin and you are doing a great job. Justin is really close all the time, and you actually like it. He makes you feel comfortable.

Justin moves a little bit, so he is facing you rightnow. You stare into his beautifull eyes. He is looking at your lips, while he is getting closer and closer. He gets so close that you can feeel your breath on your lips. The two of you are at the point that you almost kiss, but then the photografer shouts

"That was it guys! I have perfect photos, thanks!" Everybody starts clapping and Justin and you are still in the same position. Justin keeps starring into your eyes. Then he turns around and walks towards the photografer and shakes his hand. He does the same with your manager. You also walk towards the photografer to thank him.

When you turn around Justin is standing behind you. He scared you a little so you place your hand for your mouth.

"Didn't mean to scare you! God, i'm so sorry sweetheart, and, don't cover up your face, you are to beautifull for that," He says while removing your hand from your face. You blush.

"You did a great job, i'm so happy they asked you to do the shoot with me, they couldn't have asked someone better," Justin says while coming closer.

"You really don't have to say that," you say giggling while looking at the ground. You can feel that you are blushing really hard.

"Hey, i'm here," Justin says while lifting your head with his hand.

"I don't like it if someone sees me blushing," You say shyly.

"You are so cute," Justin says with his cute smile.

"Justin, we have to go, interview time!" Scooter Braun, Justin his manager says.

"I'm coming," Justin says. You look at him and smile.

"So, I have to go now, I will see you again really soon, okay?" Justin says while stroking your hair behind your ear. You nodd and Justin wraps his arms around your waist and holds you really tight. You put your arms around his neck.

"Bye beautifull," Justin says whispering in your ear. It gives you goosbumps. He softly kisses your cheek and let go of you.

"Bye Justin," You say smiling. Justin walks away. When he is almost at the door he turns around and smiles at you one last time.