"I can't remember the last time I set foot in the library." Ron turned his nose up.

"Okay, I won't be long." Elenie told them, with that she set off for the library. 

The library was bustling with students when she arrived, everybody was rushing about finishing off their essays and fifth years were stressing about studying for their O.W.Ls. Elenie sighed and hunted for a seat in the quiet area. Hopefully she'd get some work done.

The time ticked by and Elenie hadn't realised that it had already reached ten o'clock; Harry would probably be back now and they were probably wondering where she had gotten too. She picked up her work and slowly made her way out of the library.

The hustle and bustle in the corridors of the castle was now non-existent and now a deadly silence filled the air. Darkness had now covered the castle walls inside and out and the torches weren't lit; something felt strange to Elenie, yes Hogwarts was sometimes creepy at night but not like this. The torches were usually lit so this was strange. Elenie quickly made her way back to the Gryffindor Common Room, not liking the eery feeling.

She froze however when she heard loud footsteps and spells firing around the corner. What was going on? She quickly hid behind a nearby statue as the footsteps became louder; not a moment later Draco Malfoy stalked around the corner, his face unreadable.

As soon as he had passed Elenie followed him quietly as he made his way through the castle towards the astronomy tower. 

"Black I thought i'd told you before about following me?" He suddenly stopped and turned to face Elenie.

"What's going on Draco?" She asked him.

"It's none of your business, I told you to keep out of it!" He yelled, pointing his wand at her.

"Draco I want to help you! Please just tell me what's going on?" She cried, keeping a hand on her wand and taking a step towards him.

"Don't come any closer! I don't want to hurt you!" He cried, his hand shaking as he held his wand.

"You won't hurt me Draco; please just let me help you." She pleaded with him.

"You don't understand! If I don't do this he'll kill me! He'll kill my mother!" He cried.

"Draco it doesn't have to be this way I-" But as she spoke he quickly tore off up the Astronomy Tower steps, not listening to what she had to say. Elenie took out her wand and followed him quickly, there had to be a way that she could get through to him. 

She gasped however when she reached the top and saw the Dark Mark etched in the sky above the Astronomy Tower.

"What did you do?" She gasped again as she saw Dumbledore stood on the edge on the Astronomy Tower.

"Expelliarmus!" Draco cried, quickly disarming Dumbledore.

"Good evening Draco, Elenor." Professor Dumbledore spoke to them both.

"Draco what's going on?" Elenie asked, looking between them both in confusion.

"SHUT UP!" He roared at her.

"Draco, years ago I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, please let me help you." Dumbledore pleaded with him calmly.

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand?! I have to do this, I have to kill you, or he's gonna kill me." Draco cried, his hand shaking as he pointed his wand at Dumbledore.

"Draco please-" Elenie began. She was suddenly cut off however by the sound of footsteps on the stairs.

Elenie's eye's widened as a group of Death Eaters reached the top of the stairs, leading the group was Bellatrix who grinned menacingly at the sight in front of her.

"Well, what do we have here? Always interfering aren't we Miss Black? Someone grab her!" Bellatrix cried. As soon as Elenie went to cast a spell however she was grabbed from behind and a wand was pressed against her throat.

"Well well, we meet again Elenor." Elenie's eye's widened at the voice that spoke in her ear. It was Celia.

"You." Elenie groaned.

"Ssh!" Celia hissed as she pressed the wand deeper into Elenie's throat.

"Well done Draco." Bellatrix threw him one of her evil grin's.

"Evening Bellatrix, I think introductions are in order don't you? But before that, please let Elenor go, she has played no part in this." Dumbledore spoke.

"Love to Albus, but i'm afraid we're on a bit of a tight schedule. As for Miss Black, the Dark Lord requires her assistance." Bellatrix replied, walking around Draco as he stood shaking, his wand still pointing at Dumbledore. "Do it!"

Elenie's eye's widened at her word's. What did Voldemort want with her?

"He doesn't have the stomach, just like his Father! Let me finish it in my own way." Another Death Eater who Elenie recognised as Fenrir Greyback snarled.

"No! The Dark Lord wishes the boy to do it. This is your moment..go on Draco, NOW!" Bellatrix yelled.

"No." Snape appeared at the top of the steps. He slowly walked around Draco and the other Death Eaters and came face to face with Dumbledore.

"Severus" Dumbledore looked Snape dead in the eye and watched his every move "please."

"Avada Kedavra." Snape spoke quickly, pointing his wand at Dumbledore. Elenie screamed, watching as Dumbledore's body flew off of the side of the Astronomy Tower. 

"Shut up girl!" Greyback snarled at her "Applewood keep your prisoner quiet!"

Elenie's knee's buckled as Celia kicked the back of her leg's and she fell to the floor. 

"Get up Elenor." Celia snarled, holding the top of her arm.

"Applewood let the girl go, she is of no use to us." Snape ordered Celia, not meeting Elenie's eye's as he spoke.

"How could you?" Elenie spat, looking at him.

"On the contrary Severus the Dark Lord has required her presence." Celia told him.

"Then get her out of here before anybody comes looking for her." Snape spat, grabbing Draco by the collar and pulling him down the stairs. 

Celia nodded and pulled Elenie down the stairs, she quickly rushed outside and immediately apparated away with her, but not until after Elenie had heard the faint cry of her name before they disappeared into blackness.

Someone knew she was gone.

******************************************