Moving on

The next morning I woke up still lying on Phils bed, Him under the covers and me on top of them. Any normal person in my situation would have panicked and fled the hotel but it wasn't like I was drunk, I meant what I did because I could see how much he wanted to pour out his heart to me. It felt right at the time to finally kiss him but of course I was worried about how things with Dan would go. I woke Phil up that morning to talk to him about a few things.

"Morning! You okay Phil"

"Yeah, I'm really happy...thanks to you!"

"Phil...We need to talk. Look I know you like me now and obviously I like you otherwise I would have never kissed you but seriously what is going on with you and Dan? Is it some kind of game? you aren't talking to eachother, you both keep getting me alone and there's so much tension in your videos together?"

"I wanna be honest with you Ellen because I care, but you can't say anything to Dan and please don't be mad...But Dan and I kind of made a bet of who would win you first because we both liked you"

"But why me? You guys are my friends and yes I do like you both a little more than friends but that's both of you in different ways!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well yes you're adorable and loving but physically Dan is my type, Phil! Just because I kissed you doesn't mean I know what I want for sure and because I'm technically single. I can date as many people as I want or kiss as many people as I want until I know what my heart wants"

"I completely understand"

"And Phil, As far as Dan is concerned this bet is going on that I don't know about so he's going to ask me places and yes I will be going. Promise me though that everything will be normal? you and Dan will do videos together, we'll all do collabs together and I've even thought about moving to London because youtube have partnered me."

"I swear I'll do anything if it'll make you happy Ellen. You know that"

"Okay, I'm off to look at some flats with an estate agent and then I'll be getting the train home, so give me a hug" I smiled at him.

"Just a hug?" He asked, reaching out before I looked at him and gave him one last kiss.

"There, Happy now? haha"

"Very!" He beamed at me, a genuine twinkle in his eye.

I picked up the bags of stuff I had bought the previous day and headed off to look at some flats.

There wasn't a great deal to look at with my current income for flats in London. I'd told my Mum and Dad that I was ready to leave home and when I said London they were a little worried on the phone but I simply told her I had a lot of friends in London now thanks to youtube so I would be fine. I reached the last flat of the day, which was a little more out of the way of the busy central roads so it was a lot quieter, and cheaper!

"So this is a 2 bedroom flat, if you rent it comes fully furnished or if you buy it doesn't I'm afraid. It has one en-suite bedroom and another bathroom in the hall, a living-dining room and a large kitchen and those doors over there open onto a small balcony just for you"

"Wow!" was all I managed to say.

"So this property if it's renting you're looking at the it's around £600 per week because you are looking at a 2 bedroom. If you don't mind me asking, How much does youtube pay?"

"I only recently got partnered and it's £2.50 per 1000 views so if one of my videos has 100,000 I get £250. That doesn't sound like much but when you think I upload a minimum of 2 videos a week and I already have about 60 videos I'm going to get a lot! but I'm using savings to pay for this first few weeks"

"By that I'm taking it you want this place now then?"

"Yep! I don't want to go back to awful little Luton! I hate it there and my family can easily visit whever they want, Is it possible to live here immediately?"

"If you sign all of the papers now and put in your first week rent you can settle straight away"

"I'll take it!"

We sat at the dining table filling in the stupid amount of papers. I wrote a cheque for the whole month before finally finishing and walking the estate agent to my front door.

"Thank you so much" I said before.shaking his hand and saying goodbye. Until...I heard someone. MORE than someone but 2 people.

"Hi Ellen" It was Dan and Phil.

-------------- -------------- --------------

ERMAHGERD! hope you all like the little twist in this part :) I wasn't even planning to do this but it just popped into my head and I had to include it :) pretty please vote and comment! :)

Carlie x