Feelings

Who knew that when I should have been back at my home in Luton I would be sharing a hotel room with Dan and Phil for the rest of the week. They had a twin room with a sofa bed so Phil offered me his bed and he would use that. I can't lie, it was weird! and I had only been there a day and Dan had already asked me to pop into London with him so he could get new clothes.because he "Needs new clothes and he could use a fashionistas opinion" But I wasn't covinced because all of a sudden it was like I'd turned into Carlie and I was evaluating the situation. He maybe got jealous that I asked Phil out and wanted to show me what I was missing out on. We ended up on Oxford street going in all of the shops trying to find Dan a whole new wardrobe.

"So...What do you think of this one?"

"Yeah it's nice but I would wear it with these" I said holding out a pair of chinos.

"See! This is why I needed you down here! I would end up with god knows what without your help!"

"What can I say? I'm awesome! haha"

I really needed to stop being so sceptical because I always was proven wrong. Me and Dan had a ton of fun out shopping. I made him try on some ridiculous stuff like leather pants to go with his leather tshirt but the reaction I got from that was:

"I really hate you! haha!"

On the afternoon we stopped off for a coffee and a bite to eat. We both sat down and suddenly I felt like I was back to yesterday. Conversation went a little bit more serious and emotional.

"You know, I planned on asking you somewhere at some point, you just beat me to it"

"Aww I just thought you didn't like me much and weren't that bothered"

"You know, and you can't say anything, but Phil feels really intimidated by you. He says he feels like he's nothing compared to you"

"Why though? he's like my brother?"

"I just think he's really insecure and that your outgoing personality just pushes him back"

"But i'm not confident? It's just an act. I just prentend because why would anyone like me if I act my normal dorky self?"

"Well I like your normal dorky self because I'm the same!"

"You're just saying that though because you don't wanna upset me"

"Absolutely not! look Dan you are an amazing guy! I'm not someone who warms to people well but you and Phil are possibly the nicest people I've met"

"I just wish girls would see that, I mean it's hard for for me to find someone who I trust because there's a lot of fans out there who would lie to or manipulate me because i'm on the internet and radio. There's only one girl I would probably trust but I won't get into that!"

"Any girl would be mad not to like you!"

And just like yesterday I ended up moving on the conversation to hobbies and interests. Dan was like me, really into video games so we went off to an arcade to play some retro games...And I've never had so much fun which left me thinking, after a hug and a peck on the cheek before getting the tube back to the hotel...Did I like Dan too?

Dan's POV

She's amazing! So down to earth and beautiful and she just knows how to make you feel better about yourself. She broke me a little when she asked Phil to dinner but when she said she planned on going somewhere with me too it made me feel a hell of a lot better. When I said there was one girl I trusted I meant her which is why I didn't wanna get into it. She's into the same things as me but she's also into the same things as Phil... I just hope he doesn't like her too. She seems to talk about him a lot so there would clearly be no competition..she would choose him.

-------------- -------------- --------------