Hit by reality

There was a ridiculous response to my video. Before I knew it my social networks were over run with ideas, a lot of them bad or just plain silly but there were some genuinelly good ideas. It was so difficult to choose but in the end it was decided after trending worldwide and reaching 99K subscribers. I was going to get together a bunch of youtubers and make my own fashion show, style them all myself and show them off to the crowd. My fashion haul video was the thing that started it all off so it would be amazing to go back to what kickstarted my career and I'm sure the audience would love it too.

I used the email address that invited me to vidcon to get contacts for some other youtubers. I only needed half a dozen so I decided 3 boys and 3 girls: Emma Blackerry, Zoe Sugg, Joe Sugg, Dan Howell, Jack Harries and Bethan Leadley.

Within a day I had all of the replies I needed...Including Dans.

"Yeah that sounds brilliant. It will be lovely to finally meet you. Phil and I have been watching you for a while now and we think you're gunna be huge"

*The first day of vidcon*

Everything was prepared and ready for my big performance. I had kept in contact with the 6 "models" in the days leading up to VidCon telling them what would happen and now the time was finally here. I arrived outside of the building, fans already queuing outside in the sun. As I got out of the taxi with my suitcase of clothes there was a cheer from the surrounding fans.

"Ellen! Ellen! please!" People shouted holding out their tickets to be signed and cameras for pictures.

"Ellen! are you performing?"

"Yeah I've got something special planned with some other youtubers"

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT!"

Right then and there I started crying.

"Ellen what's wrong?!" A voice screamed over the crowd.

"I'm so overwhelmed! Like...I didn't realise this many people knew me? I knew a few fans would be here but I never in a million years expected a reaction like this?"

"We came just to meet you so we're so happy right now!" another group of girls said to me to which I then leaned over the barrier to hug them all"

"This.........this is just more than I could have ever imagined! I have a fraction of the subs to dan and phil or the twins or anyone else and to know I have a real following is the most amazing feeling in the world!"

"Can you follow me on twitter please Ellen?" a very young looking boy asked politely.

"Of course I can hunny" I quickly spoke to a few more people before taking my case inside to set everything up for the fashion show so everyone could get changed as soon as we had finished the Q&A.

Inside was like nothing I had ever seen before. The place was huge and to think once the clock struck 10am in just 15 minutes the whole building would be full of thousands of youtube fans. I set up everyones individual outfits with a name label and got myself ready to face the crowds which had now flooded in...

------------------------------------------------
I'm really starting to finally get into this fic and hopefully now it's sounding more like a story and less of a step by step, day by day list of things that happened :)
If you like it please vote and comment :)
Carlie x