How it all began

Starting a youtube channel was never ever planned. I always thought I'd be the one sat watching other peoples videos, Wishing I could be the one in front of the camera, wishing I was best friends with these people. You had people like Zoe, so beautiful and happy, Jack and Finn who had looks to die for, but the two people I longed to meet most were probably the most difficult to...Dan and Phil. I'd watched them for a long time, Dan's opinionated yet hilarious videos, Phil's weird yet cute self looking straight into the camera making your heart melt. You must think I'm about 15 right? wrong! I'm a hideously immature 22 year old fangirl, but there was just something about the way everyone came across as being so nice and friendly that intrigued me.

25th September 2012. That's the day that started everything off, The day I went onto youtube and created an account. I wasn't expecting anything from it, It was just a bit of fun. The other people on youtube seemed so happy so the way I saw it was it must be a fun hobby to have. After making my channel, I posted my first video just 3 days later. It was just kind of an introduction video, 50 facts about me. It had been a bit of a trend on youtube and loads of people were doing it so I guess in a way it may be seen by a couple of people. In a way I was right, A week later I went on to my video and it had 54 views. This meant nothing much to me but I guess views are the point of youtube? It wasn't till a week later when I had even decided what my next video would be. In the end I had to take inspiration from the people I watched, Zoella in particular. Shopping and fashion was a real love of mine so in a way it seemed right to do a haul. Over the following weekend I went out into town with a ton of cash and just spent it all on clothes in primark and newlook. As soon as I got back home I set up my camera and filmed it. Editing took a while and I didn't have the best software but it was done by midnight ready to be uploaded the next morning.

That was it...It's how my channel grew! Every video getting more views than the last one, my subscribers number climbing. Comments coming from countries around the world and even my social media blew up. It was unreal that people were using minutes of their own lives just to watch me rambling on about nothing, doing stupid food challenges, vlogging and talking about fashion and beauty. I had basically become a combination of all people I had loved for years. It all seemed good but who knew online success could cause the biggest amount of drama, heartbreak and and hatred the world wide web had ever seen!

------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I know not much went on and its not great but this first part was just to sum up what happened before the drama starts later :) I hope anyone who reads it will enjoy the story as it unfolds and yeah...If everyone could share it, fan it and comment that would be great :)  

Carlie x