"He really likes you"

The first day flew by. I didn't want to tag along with Dan and Phil because they were so swamped by fans I wasn't sure I could cope with that. The next morning I got up extra early, had some breakfast and headed over to Dan and Phil's hotel. We decided the boys would do a Q and A for their channel so more people would hear about me and for my channel I would make them into girls which sounds odd... because it is! I would put them in some clothes and do their make up because I just knew their fans would appreciate it. I knocked on their hotel door at 8am. The door opened to an already dressed Phil while Dan still lay in bed. He reached out to hug me.

"Morning Ellen! How did you find yesterday?"

"One of the best days of my life! it was actually so surreal"

"It's just the start for you!" He smiled adorably before blushing slightly.

I walked into their room, Dan being slightly startled by my appearance.

"Morning Dan. Did you sleep well after yesterday?"

"Morning Ellz, yeah I slept like a log after all of that! You look lovely today"

"Yeah you really do!" Phil added.

"Aww thank you guys!"

Phil and I managed to drag Dan out of bed and get him dressed before we set up the cameras and began filming. 10 questions, 10 answers, a lot of make up and 2 hours later we were done.

"Is it okay if I just leave my stuff here and we can go across to vidcon together?"

"Yeah! of course" they both answered and 10 minutes later after a lot of scrubbing to get off the make up we were in the car to vidcon for day two. It was just as good as the day before, if not better because hanging around with Phil and Dan was just brilliant. They constantly made you laugh, always said stupid stuff and always loved cuddles. It weird to think 2 days ago I had never met them before, it was just a dream of mine and now it's as if we had known eachother for years. I couldn't wait to do it all again the next day. It was around 2 pm when everything got a little bit better.

"Ellen will you be sticking around much longer?"

"Urm, well yeah I'm waiting with the boys, why?"

"Joe was supposed to have a slot on stage today but he's still ill at his hotel, Do you think you could fill in with something?"

"I haven't got any stuff with me?"

"It doesn't have to be the same as yesterday just do anything to fill a 15 minute slot?"

"Urm..Okay. I'll ask the lads to help me out"

After that I had 20 minutes to sort something out that had to last 15 minutes.

"Boys! I need your help! I have to take Joe's slot in a little bit and I dunno what to do?"

"Just blag it" Dan joked until he realised how stressed I was.

"Calm down Ellen, Just do the first thing that pops into your mind"

"Well then is there a shop near here?"

"Yeah round the corner, why?"

"Because I need some waxing strips" Their faces instantly dropped before finally realising how much their fans would love it.

I grabbed my purse to run to the shops but then just as I almost reached the exit I was stopped by a fan.

"Ellen, I can't wait for your collab woth Dan and Phil! I was talking to Dan earlier about you"

"Oh really? what did he say about me?"

"He really likes you"

----------- ----------- -----------

Loving writing this right now :) Id love some honest feedback and pretty please vote for me! Id love if people could give my Lawson fic and my teen fic a read if you have time

Carlie x