It all stared with "hi"

"Please welcome to the stage...Zoella, Marcus Butler, AmazingPhil, DanIsNotOnFire, EllenCole, TylerOakley and CasperLee!"

I took a deep breath before stepping out from behind the curtain, My idols in front of me and Tyler behind. We all took a seat at the long table and waited for the questions came rolling in.

"Dan, What is it like living and working with Phil?"

"Tyler, what do you think of your british viewers?"

And then it came down to me.

"Would you ever make a make-up or hair tutorial so we can get your look?"

"Urm...I mean if that's what you all would enjoy then yeah of course but god knows why you would want my look? hahaa"

"Ellen, What made you want to join youtube?"

I smiled at the thought of being sat next to my reason. I took a breath and basically poured out all of my fangirl emotions.

"These two right here. I watched every single one of their videos. It was my dream to meet them to tell them how much I loved and aspired to be like them so it's weird to be telling them in this environment, In front of a crowd of 5,000 people. If it weren't for them I wouldn't be sat on this stage talking to people who call themselves my fans and even being offered the chance to have the stage later. They're amazing!"

"What have you got planned later for us?"

"I'm gonna keep that a secret but I'll just say no ones done it here before and some of these guys will look fabulous hahaa"

we wrapped up a few minutes later so the stage could be cleared and set up for everyones individual slots. I ran around backstage like a headless chicken trying to find everyone, With no sign of Joe.

"Zoe, where's your brother? we're on after Chris Kendall!"

"He ran out about 10 minutes ago saying he didn't feel too good"

"I need a replacement now!....Phil!!! Can you do me a big favour and put on Joe's tux for the fashion show 'cause he's ill"

"Urm...Yeah, sure!"

"Brilliant! It's hung up over there."

I wandered over to each of them to make sure their gowns and suits which were all personally created by me were perfect. Finally I approached Dan, And this was our first real encounter.

"You look amazing!...I mean...errm...Hi! haha"

"hahaa hi! and urm...thanks. It's nice to finally meet you in person after watching your videos for so long. Did you make all of these outfits?"

"Sure did! and back at you! I'm sorry for getting all soppy out there but it's the truth haha"

"Meh, don't worry. You know it'd be great to do a collaboration with you sometime. Like "AmazingEllenIsNotOnFire" and you could do something like...I dunno, dress us as girls or something crazy!"

"Well that sounds like a plan to me!"

"How many subs have you got now?"

"99K last time I checked, why?"

"You might wanna look again because they always go up afyer going to places like this!"

I quickly pulled out my phone and opened the small youtube icon on my screen while I could still hear Chris on stage playing his character Becca Hodgekins. As I clicked on my channel I couldn't believe it. 100,000. But I barely had time to take it in before it was time to take to the stage.