Coming clean

The week had passed quickly and now I was finally heading home to my family in Luton. I could finally look at my stats from the video with Dan and Phil along with comments and tweets. When I went onto my channel I couldn't believe how quick my subs had increased. In just one week I had reached 140,000 Which was crazy but it shows how much collabs help. The comments were saying how hilarious it was and a lot of them shipping me and Phil, a lot shipping me with Dan and there was just one person I saw saying "Did you see those pictures online though people! she's been going on dates with both of them! messing them both around" I wanted to hold off but I couldn't and so I replied: "Dan and Phil are my friends! I met them just a week ago so yes I want to spend time with them individually to get to know them! It may have looked like a date but it was far from it! I could go for coffee, food, ice skating, to the cinema or to an arcade and it would still look like a date, Know the facts before you accuse!"

Now I was back at home I was so happy to have time away from the boys, not because I didn't like them, obviously, but because I liked time alone and with them I didn't really get that. A week away from home doesn't sound like much but when you get home all you want to do is hug all of your family.

"I missed you all so much!" I yelled, reaching out to hug my mum, Dad and sister.

"How was it darling? you've been gone longer than planned"

"You wouldn't believe how good it was Mum! Me, Dan and Phil are like best friends! I ended up staying in London for a week with them and so many people were asking for pictures with me!"

We all got cosy with cups of tea and talked about it. Dad went to the car to drop my sister off at her dance class and while they were out Mum took the time to get out more information.

"So no love interest while you were down there?"

"well...hmmm...no, not really"

"You don't sound too sure about that sweetie"

"Well I met this fan down there who's into and good at pshychology and she was keeping an eye on Dan and Phil and reckons they both like me. So I went to dinner with Phil and Shopping with Dan and we have a lot in common and they're sweeter than I thought"

"You like them don't you darling? And I mean you really like them"

"Yeah...I guess I do but mum they're my friends! I could never hurt one and choose the other?"

"Well then wait! Keep going places with them, if they ring you and ask you to go somewhere then go and maybe you'll get more feelings towards one or maybe in that time they'll find someone else?"

"I guess you're right mum, Thank you!"

"Mums are always right! haha"

Dan's POV

This was the first night without having Ellen around and it made me feel down. I already missed her which shows just how attached I had become to her in the shortest space of time. I just had to get it off my chest to someone so I finally decided to talk to Phil and bring it out in the open.

"Phil, you know how I normally struggle to find girls I care about and trust?"

"Yeah?"

"Well...I think I really like Ellen Phil! She's the perfect girl! since the first day we met I've tried to woo her and win her over and I'll fight anyone and anything to get her!"

"How about me?"

-------------- -------------- --------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! :D shits gonna get interesting! :D hope you enjoyed it and if you did lemme know :)

Carlie x