Things just got tough

We left vidcon by 4PM after I messed up Joe's slot by being distracted. I hung around with Dan and Phil again after I had seen Carlie. It was odd, Now that she had pointed out certain things I found myself being more aware of their behaviour, so once I left vidcon I sent a text to her asking to meet up at Café Nero later that evening. I took along my laptop with all of that days vlog footage I had recorded and the videos we had recorded that same morning to ask her opinion. By 6pm we both sat looking at the screen at all of the footage for Carlie to analyse because as it turns out, She has An A level at grade A in physchology and is going to uni next year.

"There, stop there. You see how you're looking straight into the camera, they are both looking at you, showing you that they are giving you their full attention and that they are interested in what you have to say" The went on to pick out loads of point from the 3 lots of filming.

"When you 3 all pose for a picture together for people, both of them are going straight for your waist to put their arm around. Now typically if you don't know someone well or you have no friendship connection or love interest you would normally put your hand on their shoulder or back, But if you are with someone, are close with someone in some way or are attracted to someone your hand would go to their waist or for couples their bum, Places that are seen as more intimate"

My god did she know a lot and after a while we were done but she had just one other thing to say.

"I know this isn't what you want to hear but the fact of the matter is that they both do like you which even know they don't know about eachother, They will automatically start to compete with one another and the prize in this competition... Is you! wait! do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't but I never mention any of that in my videos. I like to keep certain things private when it doesn't concern other people. If what you're saying is true though, I'm... a little annoyed! They just assumed I'm single! I'm 22 years old, I could have a fiancé or husband at home, even a kid! And here they are fighting over me?"

"Best thing to do: Act normal. Don't pull yourself away from them or avoid being alone with one of them. If Dan or Phil asks you to go for food or for coffee just go! as much as you might not want to just do it because you might find something out or maybe even get feelings yourself. If you feel like you can, even invite them places yourself."

"Okay, I'll try to stick this out but if I ever need advice or someone to unload on is it okay if I ring you?"

"Yeah of course! anytime!" We gave eachother a hug before heading off home. I was suddenly starting to feel anxious about this whole thing; meeting them again tomorrow, asking one of them out. It was already becomming too stressful.