LIMPED: The Erectile Dysfunction Junction

LIMPED

The Erectile Dysfunction Junction

by The Group

Sometimes your dick doesn't give up the game-it stays hard for what feels like days on end and you just want it to take a breather. I mean, at some point your gonna have to write some­thing on the chalk board at the front of the class, and when that time comes, Mr. Happy won't be welcome. But then there are the times that Mr. Happy doesn't want to get his lazy ass up, if ya know what I mean...

It's called erectile dysfunction and it sucks. There may be a number of reasons why your dick is not up for the job, but basically sex is about mind and body. Trouble with either one can mean trouble for Mr. Happy.

MIND:

Nerves

When getting ready to have sex, especially with a new partner, you might get a little nervous, which doesn't help your game. Do what you gotta do to feel comfortable and ready.

Stress

You might be thinking about other things, be upset, or be worried about something. If your brain is occupado, it won't be sending the right message to your dick. Try talking about what's on your mind before making your move.

Negative Feelings from or about Your Partner

How you feel about your partner, and how your partner expresses feelings about you, is gonna play a big part in how your parts behave. You just might not feel as turned on by your partner if you're mad or not feeling attractive or not finding your girl or guy attractive right now.

BODY:

Fatigue

You could just be tired and THAT'S normal. Your body may want to chill even if you don't. Also, if you've had too much play (recently masturbated or came during sex already), Mr. Happy will need a rest. Give him some down time.

Medication

If you're taking any medication, then it may interfere with your play. Not cool...but check with your pharmacist to see what's up (well, down) and what side effects to expect from your meds.

Drug or Alcohol Abuse

Using drugs and/or alcohol can cause you to go limp.

Bottom line: limp happens. If it keeps happening, check in with your doctor. Otherwise, relax and remember that there are lots of ways to have fun with your partner that don't need you to be hard.