Chapter Twenty Nine===I know, I'm sorry...

[Your POV]

I rush and lock all the doors and windows, including the garage that we don't use.

I heard footsteps at the door and I hid behind the couch in fear. I heard jingling of keys as I shake, and goosebumps form on my arms and legs.

"Hello?"

The man's voice was...familiar...

"I don't remember either of us locking, well, everything"

Was that...Johnny?

"Who's there?!" The woman's voice was also familiar... Oh Irene, being in that Man's torture house for that long has messed with my Brain... (< Used to say 'Brian' lmao thanks for correcting me)

I close my eyes and put my head between my knees.

I heard footsteps beside me a I scoot over a bit.

"Y-Y/N?" I heard the woman speak "Is that y-you?"

I look up and see Katelyn, string down at me with tears beginning to stream down her face.

"K-Katelyn...?"

Katelyn kneels down and cups my face with her hands, she looks at me and smiles, before wrapping her arms tightly around me in a loving embrace.

"I missed you..." She whispers "I-I thought you were dead..."

I hug her tightly and nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck.

"I know," I sigh "I'm sorry..."

Katelyn pulls back and looks into my eyes "Don't be" then she lovingly kisses me.

////////////

It's almost over :(

But stay Happy, Chicas! There will be a sequel!

Words===232

•••Kisses•••